Apurva Agnihotri -As Samarth Ranawat..After 25yrs Leap. Jan4th onwards

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Greetings Everyone & Merry Christmas!! 😊

Wow I have always followed Apurva Agnihotri's work right from Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi to Ajeeb Dastan Hai Yeh.. & Now Looking Fwd to his presence in BhagyaLakshmi as Samarth Ranawat...Best Wishes to him as I believe he would be playing a Pivotal Role & he always makes an awesome character mapping with a reasoning in a story line..
Looking fwd to his presence in the show...& his chemistry with the other character who have an interesting influence in his life ...

Here is a clipping of his entry & wishing him the very best...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMhV5eu8vD4[/YOUTUBE]

Apurva you have always made me glue to my seat when you are on screen in all your shows over a decade plus & given ace performances !! Just very happy to watch you again as it just broadens & brightens my indian television shows viewing !! πŸ‘</font>
Edited by shanti05 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pmnt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for this lovely thread πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Samarth Ranawat
Edited by pmnt - 8 years ago
pmnt thumbnail
Damm . Apu ke 2 show hain or mein dekh nahi paaongi 
Only update or online ke sahare
shanti05 thumbnail
Meray Paas Bhi &TV nahi hai .. Will watch online.. Looking gwd to seeing Apurva.. Baas dil kush ho gaya..

I have always lovedhia charcaters and been admiring hia work so yeah bhi bahut he khaas rahega ..

He is indeed Dil Ka Armaan say Dil Ka Samrat.. 😳
pmnt thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

Meray Paas Bhi &TV nahi hai .. Will watch online.. Looking gwd to seeing Apurva.. Baas dil kush ho gaya..

I have always lovedhia charcaters and been admiring hia work so yeah bhi bahut he khaas rahega ..

He is indeed Dil Ka Armaan say Dil Ka Samrat.. 😳

Yes dil kush kar diya 
I always follow ur post since bidaai days and just loved ur all post and pls keep continue 
and so happy to talking to u😊😊 
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Has Apurva timetravelled and zoomed directly from kaajal to bhagyalaxmi.  Who was it in adhy?  
Anyways I am glad Apu us back. I love his acting
shanti05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pmnt

Yes dil kush kar diya
I always follow ur post since bidaai days and just loved ur all post and pls keep continue
and so happy to talking to u😊😊

thanks dear I am big Apurva writer.. Love dwelling intp his charcater & hoe others influence his.. He is my focal point when he is on a show so yes I will try my best to write as much as I can as he gives various dynamis & dimensions to core human charcater in ficational story & I love to see how ots dealt..

In Bidaaii as Anmol Rajvansh he was a gem.. Infact here when I was watching a bit of dec 24th the atmosphere gave that look.. I know the leap may be a complete transition to justfractional wlements from past to connect yet as it takes this phase he reminds me of sweet Anmol..

Lookng fwd to his charcater dil thaam kay .. 😳
pmnt thumbnail
Shanti05 its Samarth Ranawat not Samrat Ranawat 
Hum bhi naπŸ˜†
shanti05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pmnt

Shanti05 its Samarth Ranawat not Samrat Ranawat 

Hum bhi naπŸ˜†

Thanks dear correction kar diya !! Lekin He is Still Dil Ka Samrath Jo Samarth Hai !! :) πŸ˜†

Too much excitement to see him on my phone so maybe I was seeing the King Samrat !! in him !!

Looking fwd to seeing him on screen absolute handsome !!😳
pmnt thumbnail
Any new news kab hogi Apurva ki entry