Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani 24th Dec 2015 Written Episode

taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
rajmata holds a photo of rana ji and says forgive me,  i don't want to hurt you, i did everything for amerkot, i won't let this raaz to revealed, i have to keep it in my haert, who's mother will happy after hurting her son,
gayatri comes and knocks at rajmata's room door, she open the door, rajmata sits on couch and holds a cup of tea, gayatri sees her, rajmata asks why she is staring her like this, if she wants to see rajmata is happy after taken her decision,
 gayatri says i came here to see if rajmata is alright, she says who mother will happy after knowimg her daughter in law and son doubts her, gayatri sees rajmata bruise and points her, she holds a knife and tries to cut her hand, rajmata gets up and snatches knife, she scolds her and says this is raj mahal not raaz mahal, don't htink much. gayatri says i'm rani of amerkot, and being a rani its my duty to look after my people and family, gayatri leaves,

New entry a girl sings song near the lake, 
avdesh in his room saying himself i came here for you gayatri, i know you're aware of this,
watch it how i gets you,
servant cleans avdesh room, new girl rageshwari stops him and says how dare he touches her brother things, what if he is not there, my brother is my weakness as well as my strength, she sees blood and says to herself my brother needs me i have to go now,

gayatri does arti, avdesh comes in her way and hurt his bruise with knife, rani ji comes there and says i want to see how much you can bear pain, he holds his sword and hurts avdesh bruise with the  tip of his sword, rageshwari comes and kicks rana from behind, he fall on floor,  she falls on top of him, she removes her veil 
epi coming

Edited by taaniroyal - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks a lot for the written update