Users

Frequent Posters

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The one he held in his arms? Umm... not so sure Yep.. This one was going to bring a lover home at 10 Like someone he knew...

I'm trying to imagine how would daddy r&b react to his daughters love affairs when they are as young as 10 or 12 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Would he be the casual smug self or the typical dadeee who gets a coronary to see his daughter flirt or try to be with a guy πŸ˜† πŸ˜† then appa would flaunt his winning horns πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

RB is a great husband, a super brother, a great son to his mom at least and now is a super hot daddy...can he get better than this. Super Nisha in these times of family conflict and strife, to see such a beautiful bond is indeed  refreshing. 

So your teenager is leaving. Home for Universoty right? It is indeed a strange feeling. Mine has also opted to be in residence. Will be going to drop her off at school tomorrow. Worried sick about she will manage, but in my heart of hearts I know she'll be fine. Each phase of life poses new challenges, one just has to trudge along and take things in ones Stride. 

Best wishes for the new year all! 

No Shru

My teenager is in 11th grade, he is taking a concurrent enrollment class for which occasionally he has to go to the local University to attend a class or a Lab
He will be in college in 2017 Fall

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

No Shru

My teenager is in 11th grade, he is taking a concurrent enrollment class for which occasionally he has to go to the local University to attend a class or a Lab
He will be in college in 2017 Fall

Which stream is your son into nisha science commerce or arts 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Jyo
 Nope, no Accounting or Liberal Arts he says, though I find him to be greatly curious about languages and Politics
He has taught himself French and Hindi through a website called Duallingo? or something

He doesnt want to go into Pre Med, here you have to do a full 4 year Bachelors  degree in some Sciences I think.. and then apply for Med School thats another 4 years, and then 2 years of Residency
10 years if you dont want to specialize, u need a specialization so thats another 2 years? 3 years?
He says he doesnt want to spend 13 years in college

I cant blame him.
While I admire and envy Docs, I want him to work on something he loves, not fill the Desi stereotype bubble

Hes not interested in computer languages or programming either, he took a Java class in 9th grade he hated it so didnt go back to it
He wants to do Electrical or Mechanical

11th grade is half done, his preference might change in the next year and a half, so by 2017 Fall it could be Biology or Physics who knows...
jyothi_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Jyo
 Nope, no Accounting or Liberal Arts he says, though I find him to be greatly curious about languages and Politics
He has taught himself French and Hindi through a website called Duallingo? or something

He doesnt want to go into Pre Med, here you have to do a full 4 year Bachelors  degree in some Sciences I think.. and then apply for Med School thats another 4 years, and then 2 years of Residency
10 years if you dont want to specialize, u need a specialization so thats another 2 years? 3 years?
He says he doesnt want to spend 13 years in college

I cant blame him.
While I admire and envy Docs, I want him to work on something he loves, not fill the Desi stereotype bubble

Hes not interested in computer languages or programming either, he took a Java class in 9th grade he hated it so didnt go back to it
He wants to do Electrical or Mechanical

11th grade is half done, his preference might change in the next year and a half, so by 2017 Fall it could be Biology or Physics who knows...

I don't blame him medical is scary coz its like studying forever... 

Mechanical or electrical are lovely courses they belong to the core engineering and are always in trend. 

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Nisha can we get a nice dude and II conversation in the present please 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Hi! Jyo

Yes I am writing as I cook lunch
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awwwieee suchhh a cuteee updateee! Loveddd RnB n his kidooosss! β€οΈ Futureee Updatesss areee BLISS❀️
Just got back home after watching Bajirao Mastani and GoodLord, came back with heavy heart and eyes welled up...!😭 One Strong Intense BEAUTIFUL movie...! 

Kudos to the whole Creative Team!πŸ‘

A must watch those who haven't! The heroines were LOOKING STUNNING GORGEOUS! β€οΈ I couldn't take off my eyes from them esp Deepika!❀️

Commendable Job by all the actors of Bajirao Mastani! πŸ‘
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Good morning / evening all.
This man is so so adorable. He definitely is gonna prove better dad than a son or brother or husband.
Ensuring how are his four kids before going to bed. I have only seen moms do that. Super cute. Secret of Nivi hee Bhagwaan. Nisha you might be amazing with kids to think of so cute stuff each time.