SW Symphony 62 -- Faith & Faux Fur - Page 46

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
No plans for me Dristi. None actually.
Will just try and go for my annual temple visit to Titwala Ganesh Mandir as every other New Year's Eve.
And and I have no holiday so will have to go office after that.

Nisha I love to read about Maa. I really like the way you write. My moms passing away has actual impacted in different ways to each one of us.

The way you write is amazing.
Had gum surgery today...in so much pan isliye Nisha please ek de de mere LIYE. 
Shruti, you are so cute.
Take care.
Pritee HugIt is difficult to forget the ones we love deeply...it is impossible for us to stay forever...I have found peace like you in seeing my loved one in fragments in all around...that way the heart will be able to embrace all. A warm hud to you my dear...have a wonderful lead up to an equally wonderful year ahead.
Originally posted by taramira

I'm praying she reads this, coz if she does  I bet she won't deny your request. In the end we will all be happy. You're too brave to go for a gum surgery. My gums are decaying but I can't let a dentist touch it.
Originally posted by modernfamily

Originally posted by taramira

I'm praying she reads this, coz if she does  I bet she won't deny your request. In the end we will all be happy. You're too brave to go for a gum surgery. My gums are decaying but I can't let a dentist touch it.

Hey Sudhi while you can you should get it done. There was some sort of mysterious bone loss in the right side of my mouth and Asa consequence gums were decaying. I lost an upper molar because of it and would want to retain all my other teeth. They cut open my gum, cleared the area of bacterial infection brought on by bone loss. I now have around 7 stitches in my mouth. Will have to top up on Tylenol cause I can't take Advil Booz of my colitis...hey bhagwaan problem hi problem! Ek SOSY hua Sahara hai...

Beautiful update nisha 
Nisha
I have always been a silent reader, just completed catching up with all your previous updates. You are an amazing writer. Eagerly looking forward for your future updates.