Posted: 8 years ago
Nice CS
looking forward to story starting
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
Zuriah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow...awsome sydu...
Congratulations for a dhasudaar cs n drabble...
I m sure u gonna rock n roll with this too..
Continue soon sweety😆
kimnana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow this pakistani drama as ZGH was awesome
nice CS ...update soon
ty for pm 
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Banner Credit : Sameera Di ðŸ˜³

Chapter 1

It was busy morning for Akash,he got up and noticed he was running late for his college first day,he caught the bus and asked the ticket conductor for a ticket to go to St.Teresa college.A young girl replies "Merko bhi,St.Teresa college" by her dressing style and by her bindi she looks like a tamilian,Akash smiled and when the bus stopped at St.T.While getting down the bus .

Payal asked "Ayyo kadavle,sooniye ji,merko please nikhalo" Akash laughed and helped Payal to get down "Excuse me its "Mujhe please niche utarne mein madat karo" seriously you tamilians when you cant speak proper hindi then why make an attempt atleast speak in good English".
Payal feels bad and she replies "I am come new to this place to achieve my dreams in Bollywood as a classical choreographer and learning proper hindi is tough for me".

Akash smirks "When you cant speak proper hindi then why did you come to Mumbai,and in Bollywood they need dancers who knows every dance styles and not only classical here your tamilian flock dances wont work here.This Mumbai meri jaan Mumbai here you need to be tough and learn every dance step to be the best and over people like good talent only get admission thats why i am come here to be biggest designer "

Payal feels bad that before she could enter the college ,she faced humiliation regarding her speaking skills and about her talent.

Lavanya was busy drinking and was waiting for her Arnav's call and suddenly she sees Arnav entering the campus with 2 girls in his arms,both the girls were kissing Arnav on his cheek and Lavanya was fuming in anger seeing girls behind him and he is busy enjoying the girls going over him

"Who the hell are these girls,you chilpku stay away he is mine and Arnav how could you let these girls touch you and kiss you ,you are mine right" replies a possessive Lavanya 

Arnav smirks evily "I am so handsome that every girl wants to have a date with me and i cant resist as i love hanging around with girls .And what you said i am yours WHATEVER,tum meri list mein kal thi,so i don't know who you are get it? so leave me psycho jaake mere liye bhi ek drink lekar aao" Lavanya felt bad but she loved Arnav and wanted him at any cost.

At the first day of college ,girl threw water colours on Arnav in a lusty way and Arnav getting intimate with the girls by applying a colour on every he meets suddenly he throws a water colour balloon on a girl who enters the campus with a white salwar.

She gets drenched with colours splashed on her salwar and body,she noticed she was coloured by him,tears brimmed her eyes and she ran away in shame as she was a widow and these colours on her body making her salwar colourful made her feel shame.

She complained to the principal and the principal came and scolded Arnav for his silly act and Arnav replies "Mam,who complained to you about my act."

The principal replies "A girl named Khushi Kumari Gupta ,she is a widow at a very  young age and she is a student  ,you coloured her life which she is a crime for her.Say sorry to her" 

Khushi hides herself behind Mrs.Sequira the principal,her innocent teary sacred eyes were noticed by Arnav,he thought she was that she was the first girl in his life who is sacred of her, she was trying to hide her self being coloured.Arnav asked for forgiveness.Khushi forgave him and Payal who noticed Khushi felt pity and took her to the washroom to change her dress as she had a extra clothes with her.

Lavanya was busy cursing the girl's name who made the principal scold her Arnav and she bumped into a boy.He was carrying some posters of Salman Khan and she by mistakly tore his poster as when she fell her elbow tore it by mistake .

Nk felt sad "Hey,you couldn't see my fav actor Salman Khan's poster got torn"

Lavanya replies angrily "Oye hero,i fell by mistake bumping on to you and i didn't notice what i did and plus already i am pissed off by mam screaming on my boyfriend because of one widowed behenji".
Nk replies "Then what can i do,because of your hurryness you tore my fav poster now who will pay for it".Lavanya gets shocked "Pay!! my foot i wont pay for your silly poster see the autograph on my back by Salman" Nk replies "Doesn't it hurt and how you met him?" Nk's curiosity rises "It didnt pain and why should i tell you how i met him.Do i know you smarty pants?" .
Nk and Lavanya starts to quarrel and they finally end off their topic by going in different directions.

--------------

Edited by -Dellz- - 8 years ago
DellzPM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Buddy Me for 
More Pms to keep you updated with my stories 
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update
Loved it
Well written
Plz continue soon
Thanks for the pm
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
Loved it
Thanks for pm me
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nice intro of characters.Payal is a tamilian who has lang prob.So Akash ridiculed her.Poor Payal.Hope she gives an answer to Akash.Lavanya is fuming with anger seeing arnav flirting with other girls.but he doesnt care 4 her.La needs 2 move on rather than hanging on with a guy whi doesnt value her.Arnav threw colour water balloon n this Khushi,the widiw's white salwar became colourful.As she believes that wearing colour by a widow is a sin she complained 2 d principal.Strage that 1st time Arnav became soft n guilty n he apologized.but that incident made La angry with Khushi.so sad.But i think Payal is there 2 support Khushi.NK La met.As La tore hi salman's poster by mistake they r fighting.nice pics.Esp Khushi's pic as it captured her expression perfectly
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
so Akaash n Payal meet
he makes her feel humiliated by his comments about her dancing style n her speaking ...idiot😡
then Arnav n khushi meets
with Arnav making mistake but at least apologising
n then Lav n NK meet
n get into argument
so far not going well
cant wait to see whats gonna happen next😉😆
thanks for pm nplz keep em comin