Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Enchantress.

Dido, Ur Active on PSF Na? Do Check out the latest Bachaana Creations Posted By Javz On The Last Page. 

I Suggested her.😳😳

No I am not active in PSF...but have just opened a thread on Bachaana and just update that thread. But surely will check the creations.😳
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
^^I too am not that much active on PSF, just active on their CG where they really post some gorgeous stuff on Sanam Fawad ZGH and my other favorites. 😳
Do Check the latest PSF CG 11's last page. Javz has made some gorgeous stuff on Bachaana And Sanam. ❤️

I've seen the thread, But I avoid PSF and you know why. 😊
khamosshhh thumbnail
Sunrise from Instanbul - Sanam's episode

http://dramasonline.pk/sunrise-from-istanbul-sanam-saeed-in-hd-30th-december-2015/ Edited by khamosshhh - 8 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail

KarachiKingsARY: Sanam Saeed supports #KarachiKings in #HBLPSL #AbKhelKeDikha #DilonKeBadshah

Embedded image permalink
khamosshhh thumbnail
Mohib Mirza @mohibmirza  

GET READY for the trailer! #film #pakistanicinema #bts @sanammodysaeed @mohibmirza@bigfilmkhan @BachaanaFILM

Embedded image permalink
khamosshhh thumbnail
On YT:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW9flmbWYzA&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Finally...🥳 I cannot explain my happiness at the trailer that soared par my expectations. I knew it was gonna be a fast paced, thrilling and a romantic comedy but the trailer nailed it.⭐️⭐️👏
I know its nothing new for us Indians who have Bollywood but for a Pakistani Cinema who is just developing its a fresh and good boost.
Sanama, Uff!! ❤️ Must I mention that how pretty is she looking and how well she suits that light role! ⭐️
Girl Crush For Life!! ❤️ Such A Diva!

I'm happy with the response its getting!!  It will surely rock the box office.
And how I have this urge to say, "On Your Face, Sanam Haters!!" 🤣
Dido you shud see the reactions of "Fans" though!! 🤣

I haven't read yet heard they are getting blue black!! 😆😆😆
Lots of Love and Goodluck to Sanam, Mohib and Team! 👍🏼
I must say Sanam Mohib look stunning here and my fact bit from the trailer!

Vicky : Dhoni ki fan ho?
Alia : Nahi Afridi ki.
Vicky : Phir toh inhe Allah hi bachaye!! 😆😆😆

I think most ppl love the fact that its a India Pak Love story! 😳
khamosshhh thumbnail
I too loved the trailer and the movie seems to be a light hearted one, full on entertainment. Rom-com is my favorite genre and then thrillers and dis one seems to be a mix of both.😆
Being a hard-core Indian team fan, I didn't like Sanam choosing her fav as Afridi, that too over Dhoni!😆😆😆

My fav part was the last part when both simultaneously say 'lagi toh nahin' and then again 'nahin' and 'bhaago'.😆 As usual Sanam and Mohib too were bang on with the expressions.

Sanam is looking ravishing in the trailer and Mohib is looking very good too.

U know this is an independent film with Indian collaboration too, but HUM Films came on board as producers later on and it's good as they'll be now able to release the film on a grander scale.😳

Edit: Also the tag #BachaanaTrailer trended in Pak and read on Twitter that it was the first time a trailer had trended. Good that it created a buzz and teh response has been very positive too.
Edited by khamosshhh - 8 years ago