Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Shishupal trying to r*** Panchali?

yes!!! W*F going on!!! Why disgracing even shishupal!!! We can't make evil more evil! Nd it was daamn silly!!!!
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aanvi98

yes!!! W*F going on!!! Why disgracing even shishupal!!! We can't make evil more evil! Nd it was daamn silly!!!!

What? 😲 W*H? I did not watch the episodes but this sounds to be a bit too overhyped and disgusting. Shishupal was interested in rukmini and not draupadi! These cv's 😡
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes True.Sisupal had a problem with Krishna.He is not a womanizer .But In SPK only Karna should be Mahan.So that's it.
M
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Yes True.Sisupal had a problem with Krishna.He is not a womanizer .But In SPK only Karna should be Mahan.So that's it.
M

As far as I know Shishupal was a pervert...
He had raped two women...
One was Akrura's wife...Lord Krishna's aunt n the other is Princess Bhadra, fiancee of Karusha

The hundred sin thing is nonsense...He actually was a pervert.

"Vaisampayana said,--Hearing these words of Bhishma, the ruler of Chedi endued with exceeding prowess, desirous of combating with Vasudeva addressed him and said,--O Janarddana, I challenge thee. Come, fight with me until I slay thee today with all the Pandavas. For, O Krishna, the sons of Pandu also, who disregarding the claims of all

p. 88

these kings, have worshipped thee who art no king, deserve to be slain by me along with thee. Even this is my opinion, O Krishna, that they who from childishness have worshipped thee, as if thou deservest it, although thou art unworthy of worship, being only a slave and a wretch and no king, deserve to be slain by me.' Having said this, that tiger among kings stood there roaring in anger. And after Sisupala had ceased, Krishna addressing all the kings in the presence of the Pandavas, spoke these words in a soft voice.--'Ye kings, this wicked-minded one, who is the son of a daughter of the Satwata race, is a great enemy of us of the Satwata race; and though we never seek to injure him, he ever seeketh our evil. This wretch of cruel deeds, ye kings, hearing that we had gone to the city of Pragjyotisha, came and burnt Dwaraka, although he is the son of my father's sister. While king Bhoja was sporting on the Raivataka hill, this one fell upon the attendants of that king and slew and led away many of them in chains to his own city. Sinful in all his purpose, this wretch, in order to obstruct the sacrifice of my father, stole the sacrificial horse of the horse-sacrifice that had been let loose under the guard of armed men. Prompted by sinful motives, this one ravished the reluctant wife of the innocent Vabhru (Akrura) on her way from Dwaraka to the country of the Sauviras. This injurer of his maternal uncle, disguising himself in the attire of the king of Karusha, ravished also the innocent Bhadra, the princess of Visala, the intended bride of king Karusha. I have patiently borne all these sorrows for the sake of my father's sister. It is, however, very fortunate that all this hath occurred today in the presence of all the kings. Behold ye all today the hostility this one beareth towards me. And know ye also all that he hath done me at my back. For the excess of that pride in which he hath indulged in the presence of all these monarchs, he deserveth to be slain by me. I am ill able to pardon today the injuries that he hath done me. Desirous of speedy death, this fool had desired Rukmini. But the fool obtained her not, like a Sudra failing to obtain the audition of the Vedas." 

Edited by amritat - 8 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail
@amrita di haawww!!!!!😲 yeh disguise toh at least thik hai, but ainvai queen ke kamre mein ghus jaana, hazam nhi hota hai...🤢
amritat thumbnail

@amrita di haawww!!!!!😲 yeh disguise toh at least thik hai, but ainvai queen ke kamre mein ghus jaana, hazam nhi hota hai...🤢

No it's not ok.
Maybe he had entered the chamber of the princess in the same manner Sony Shishupal entered Sony Draupadi's chamber...only in disguise.

Nonetheless...my point is...Shishupal is not considered a villain just bcoz he hurled those hundred insults at Lord Krishna during Rajsuya Yajna...He was a rapist already, if we believe Lord Krishna.
I dont think Govind would lie in open court about something like this.
Edited by amritat - 8 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

No it's not ok.
Maybe he had entered the chamber of the princess in the same manner Sony Shishupal entered Sony Draupadi's chamber...only in disguise.

Nonetheless...my point is...Shishupal is not considered a villain just bcoz he hurled those hundred insults at Lord Krishna during Rajsuya Yajna...He was a rapist already, if we believe Lord Krishna.
I dont think Govind would lie in open court about something like this.

hmm... But did he do all hundred insults in a single raajsuya yagya?
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Interesting piece of info. I have read the rest of the part from mahabharat except the part which you have mentioned in bold. I wonder how i missed it.Thanks for sharing amrita di. As far as i know he had already commited close to 90 sins before the rajasooya yagna and only a few remained.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

hmm... But did he do all hundred insults in a single raajsuya yagya?

Yes I agree Govind never tell lies especially when it is related to the character of women. But in all certainty the great Samrajni of Inddaprasth would never be accessible to him as shown in SPK.Never.
amritat thumbnail

Still rolling in the bed...bcoz it's Sunday morning...🥱