RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Aanvi if possible add the link on page 1
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
NOTE:
Everyone please try to comment on pankhuri's profile to increase her rate. Here's the link of her profile. Go and vote now!
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is it juz me or is tht choodamani of drau way above her head level (like sea level) ????
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramya06

VH an interpolation?😲 That is impossible! VH and DS are one of the most important parts of mahabharata. It was only in DS after VH that bheema took the oaths to tear dushansan's chest and drink his blood and break dury's thighs as he constantly signaled drau to sit on his thighs ,which is a clear sign of his lust and all the other oaths too which lead to the war.
But if you have said this after so much of debate then maybe you are right.

Welll if you read with a lil bit of detailing the post VH parts of KMG it only mentions drau being dragged to DS by dushy.. Even drau emphasizes to Govind abt it   most of the char recollect DS incident stating drau being dragged.. VH is not much or not at all mentioned at several moment whereas for a wonan it will be a non forgettable incident .. So.. It can be concluded tht someone editted the entire DS section in MB
aanvi98 thumbnail
Uff i'm tired of all these edits in MB... i mean, all these made it more confusing!!!!
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So far it has been found out that the Sutaputra comment, Vastraharan are interpolations.
I have my personal belief that Draupadi's polyandry is an interpolation...though there are equally logical arguments to both support n counter it. The Indonesian Mahabharat says the same.

It is also a possibility that Draupadi's children are interpolations...again my belief...not a fact.
The manner in which the children are mentioned...it seems like they were inserted later.
Or maybe Prativindhya existed...not sure about the others. 
One of my friends once told me that there is Gingi cult where Draupadi is denoted with a closed lotus meaning either infertility or virginity...and Subhadra is denoted with an open lotus meaning fertility.
I am not sure how this is...but that's wat I know.

The Mahaprasthan is also considered interpolation by later scholars...n if we remove divinity, then it is pretty obvious. Going to heaven with a mortal figure sounds metaphorical. I dont think it is possible.

These are all my beliefs gathered from various discussions. People may disagree...

aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

So far it has been found out that the Sutaputra comment, Vastraharan are interpolations.

I have my personal belief that Draupadi's polyandry is an interpolation...though there are equally logical arguments to both support n counter it. The Indonesian Mahabharat says the same.

It is also a possibility that Draupadi's children are interpolations...again my belief...not a fact.
The manner in which the children are mentioned...it seems like they were inserted later.
Or maybe Prativindhya existed...not sure about the others. 
One of my friends once told me that there is Gingi cult where Draupadi is denoted with a closed lotus meaning either infertility or virginity...and Subhadra is denoted with an open lotus meaning fertility.
I am not sure how this is...but that's wat I know.

The Mahaprasthan is also considered interpolation by later scholars...n if we remove divinity, then it is pretty obvious. Going to heaven with a mortal figure sounds metaphorical. I dont think it is possible.

These are all my beliefs gathered from various discussions. People may disagree...

Haww!! Really? was there ny type of folklore lyk tht?? I never heard...🤢 well, it could be. But i've a confusion, tht if we assume tht upapandavs were NOT there, thn how come ashwatthama got curse?? Or tht event may also be interpolation? Or maybe ashwatthama was never cursed? Well, it's my thinking... plz nyone don't get offended...
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya06

Hello! What's up everyone?

nothing... super bored...
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aanvi98

nothing... super bored...

Same here. And i am lazing about in preparation breaks.😛
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ashwathama got curse bcoz he had directed Brahmashira at a pregnant Uttara...n the wombs of the Pandava women...It has got nothing to be with the Uppandavas.
He had got inside the caml n killed Dhristyadyumna n many other Panchalas...