Salil and Ria <3

..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
They both are so adorable ❤️ You can see how much they love each other ...Especially Ria...Really admire them...How Ria has stood by him despite all odds...They really complement each other...😃
Which is your favorite couple?  😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
They are def adorable and well respected couple. My fav till now are Amir-Sanjeeda
AKHUSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, sail and aria are nice. But I liked all the couple till now. I could not connect to the first eliminated couple as it was too early, and I was ok with Rahul Pratyusha elimination. But here onwards I will be sad if any of them gets eliminated. I like all of them. ( till second week) 
..Kimi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKHUSHI

Yes, sail and aria are nice. But I liked all the couple till now. I could not connect to the first eliminated couple as it was too early, and I was ok with Rahul Pratyusha elimination. But here onwards I will be sad if any of them gets eliminated. I like all of them. ( till second week) 

Same here...I also love all the couples now..All are my favorites..And it will be really sad to see them getting eliminated in the upcoming weeks 😭
..Kimi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nilu.

They are def adorable and well respected couple. My fav till now are Amir-Sanjeeda

Aamir and Sanjeeda are my favorite too 😃
Fly2TheStars thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I reallyy like ria-salil couple. But my favourite is sanjeeda-amir love them ❤️
#sanAm
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love Rahul-Mugdha the shy couple... Also like Salil-Ria, Amir -Sanju
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah I think Salil-Riya are cute, but I'm definitely a little annoyed at how often their past, esp how Riya saved Salil is mentioned. Like I get that it's a great thing and all, I just don't like how it's always mentioned. It feels like it comes across as sympathy wanting. Idk. 

But anyways, I really like how the two are so supportive of each other. That's definitely adorable to watch. And I liked how Riya pushed herself to complete the tasks in today's episodes! That was admirable -- she was so cute to watch when doing the upside down task LOL! 
Ripunjay thumbnail
I really love this couple..they are so into each other..love how ria always crosses her level for Salil..and ya i agree that constantly mentioning of their past can be interpreted as sympathy votes but same time it is very difficult to commit your weakness in front of national tv..they suffered a lot thatswhy what they are today 😊
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I had watched ibitial epusodes because of amir danjeeda.. but yes.. ria salil have grown on me... They are truely the ones who seems so much in Love. .. and truely respect each other.. as someone mentioned they  know In and out of each other. . And it was known in first episode. .. weather they reach top or not.. I will continue following Salil and Ria