New Swasan os - i trust you swara

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Ok I made a negative post earlier today about Swasan and unfortunately I totally believe in it, so to calm myself down here I am with an os πŸ˜†
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4535615

I trust you swara ( it's too longπŸ˜†)

He looked at her. She was pleading with him to belive her. She cried and cried. 
Sanskar closed his eyes and turned away from her. Swara felt numb. He did not believe her. Was her mistakes so big that Now he does not even trust her? 
Ragini held her hand and bought her outside the house. 
Ragini- lakshay k saath humara hisab barabar ho chuka hai, tumhare saath baki tha. Humara hisab barabar swara. Tumhari haar Mubarak ho.
Swara stood numb, she didn't care about ragini any more, she kept looking at the entrance. She believed he would come and take her inside. 
Ragini- sanskar nahi aayega swara... Nafrat karta hai woh tumsai waise hi jaise lakshay humsai kartein hai
Swara was not listening. 
Ragini - jab intezar kartein thak jao toh laut jaana swara apne ma baba k pass jinke liye Tum yahan aayi thi
Ragini turned to go inside and was shocked to see sanskar running towards them
Swara finally showed an emotion, she smiled. But then her smile faded away seeing her phone in his hand.
Sanskar - what the hell ragini? Kitnai baar Kahan that u can't interfere in my life.
He ran towards swara and held her hand.
Sanskar - Aur Tum Maine roka nahi toh chali jaogi? U know how scared I was baar baar phone kar raha tha, lekin phone toh devi ji room Mai chodh rakhaa hai.

Flashback
Sanskar was hell scared when he turned back and opened his eyes to declare he trusts swara only to find her missing.
Sanskar- swara... 
Sujata- woh to gayi chore tughe chodh kar gayi... 
Sanskar immediately called her cell phone 
Sanskar- phone nahi utha rahi. Phir chali gayyi? Why is it so easy for her damn it?
He ran up to his room. He went towards his window to call her again. Then he noticed her looking numb and defeated in front of ragini, his thoughts were broken with swara's mobile ring. He looked at her phone picked it up and ran towards the door.

Present
Swara immediately gave him a hug. 
Swara - Maine kuch nahi kiya Sanskar, I didn't sign those papers. Believe me please.
Sanskar - i trust you swara
Ragini- sanskar? Aapka Aur swara ka divorce ho chuka hai
Sanskar - kaagaz par sign karne sai kuch nahi hota ragini. Humari shadi tumnai zabardasti karwayi thi lekin divorce hum dono ki marzi hai.
Ragini - hum Inn papers ko aaj hi court mai jamma karenge.
Sanskar -kardo . Sunvayi k liye toh hum dono jayenge keh denge ki tum humai zabardasti alag Karwa rahi ho.
Ragini- sanskar hum lakshay ko jail Mai daal denge.
Sanskar smirked 
Sanskar - go ahead ragini I don't care. 
Ragini was stunned. 
The family came out to see this commotion. They all were stunned by sanskar reply
Ap- sanskar? 
Dadi- iss chori k liye apne bhai ko jail Mai dalega
Sanskar - i love her. Isske liye toh Mai jail chala jaunga.
Sujata- chore iss bangalan k liye je sab kyun kar raha hai. Ya toh thare sai pyaar bhi na karein hai.
Swara who was still clutching and hugging sanskar for her dear life suddenly heard her mother in law declaring that she didn't love sanskar. Swara moved closer to him and hugged him more tightly. Sanskar thought she was scared. But then he heard her whisper.
Swara- i love you.
Sanskar was stunned, only he heard her Confession, it was so pure, so innocent just like her
Sujata smiled seeing her son stunned. She thought it was because of her words.
Ragini and dadi smirked seeing their plan working.
But all their celebration lasted for few seconds, because then they saw him smilling. 
Sanskar - sachh swara?
Swara nods her head, she was still hugging him.
Sanskar- Mai Aur swara alag nahi hona chahtein 
Ragini was frustrated. 
Sanskar tried pull swara to take her inside. But she was not ready to face them. So she held back their embrance. Sanskar smiled. He bent down and picked her up in his arms. Swara hid her face in the crook of his neck. Sanskar moved passed his family to take his swara inside. 
Ragini- aap sahi nahi kar rahein sanskar. 
Sanskar - this is the best thing I have ever done ragini,aur agar itni problem hai toh kal subha Mai Aur swara chalein jayenge.
With that he moved inside with his wife in his arms.

Room
Sanskar bought her inside and made her sit on the couch, he moved back to get her some water only to be pulled back again. Swara was still clutching his collar unconsciously. Sanskar smiled and removed her hold from his collar. Sanskar moved back to get water only to be stopped again by Swara, he looked back she was now clutching his hand. 
Swara- don't go please. I am sorry. 
Her eyes filled up. Sanskar's heart went out for her immediately went besides her
Sanskar - i am not going anywhere baba. Panni la raha tha.
Swara- i don't want water, u please don't leave me.
Sanskar - i am not going anywhere, iss idiot ko tumhai zindagi bhar zhelna hai devi ji.
Swara smacked him on his arms.
Sanskar- ouch what was that for?
Swara- for calling my husband idiot.
Sanskar smiled.
Sanskar  - achha pati? Toh kyun bag pack kar rahi thi uss din? Is it so easy for u to leave me? Tumhai patah mughe Kitna Dard hua, usse better toh maut... 
He was interrupted by another smack from swara.
Swara- u idiot I was not packing, Uttara ko donation k liye kuch kapde de rahi thi gareeb logon ko Dene thai usse. Aur agar tumnai Marne ki baat ki toh mughse bura koi nahi hoga samjhe.
Sanskar was shocked, he looked at her with guilty expressions. 
Swara gave him hug immediately. 
Swara- it was not your fault, Maine jo kiya isiliye u were angry. I am sorry. 
Sanskar- sorry swara, I love you. Kabhi mughe chodh kar mat jaana. I know I am a complicated man to be with, tumhai jab bhi Mai pareshan karun tum mugpe husband atyachar kar sakti ho ok, but don't leave me
Swara- i love u too, I won't go promise.
Swasan broke their hug and looked at each other, swara blushed and looked away. 
Sanskar - when did u realize that u love me?
Swara- Baadi Mai
Sanskar- ohh, swara? Woh can I kiss u? 
Swara was stunned, she looked at him, he was looking like child asking for chocolate from his mother. She smiled, but said nothing, she expected her idiot to take the hint.
Sanskar saw her silence, and immediately regretted his question
Sanskar - sorry woh woh..
Swara closed her eyes in frustration, what will she do with this idiot all her life. 
Swara moved close to him and kissed him on his cheek. Sanskar eyes flew open. Swara moved back shyly, she could not believe that she made the first move. She closed her eyes and blushed. But her eyes flew open the next instance when she felt herself being lifted up in his husband's arms. Sanskar took her towards the bed. He made her lie down on their bed, swara was started breathing heavily. Sanskar moved back, she saw him going towards the Door, she blushed seeing him closing the door securily .Both of them were staring in each other's eyes all this while.sanskar started moving towards her, swara blushed and turned on the bed. Her face was mow buried in the pillow due to shyness, her back was facing him. 
Sanskar sat on the bed, he gently bought her hair on one shoulder. He opened the zip of her anarkali. Swara turned back facing him to hide her bare back from him. 
Swara- sanskar... 
Sanskar mouth crashed to hers. His weight was now totally on her and swara happily welcomed his weight on her. Sanskar kept kissing her they only moved apart when they needed air to breathe. Both looked at each other breathing heavily. Swara eyes were closed, she felt light as sanskar was now besides her and turned her towards himself. She felt her kurti being zipped up. She opened her eyes. 
Sanskar- i want our first time to be special, and definitely not in this house, it belongs to that ragini. 
Swara smiled and kissed him on his cheek.
Sanskar - don't test my patience swara 
Swara smiled and kissed his other check too.
Swara - i love u sanskar, I don't care now I want to live for u now, for us. I want to be away from all this. 
Sanskar - i know jaan, kal subha humare Ghar chalenge.I will give my resignation to ragini would find a new job
Swara- me too
Sanskar - ok if u want to
Swara - kiss me again pls
Sanskar obliged immediately but not before saying
Sanskar- i love I swara and I trust u

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cogito_Ergo_Sum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Liked it a lot Akanksha...😊

Very romantic and passionate, but at the same time serene. Wish they would show SwaSan understanding each other like this, and showing Ragini exactly where she can get off!

I liked the firm way in which Sanskaar handled Ragini's threats, as well as Sujata's stupid anti-bengalan bahu jhaap. Swara confessing her feelings to Sanskaar was shown so well, and their romance after that was perfectly ☺️
dilwali thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved ur OS but cvs hmari tra simple n sweet nhi sochenge rulayenge fir khi ja k swasan milega
_Esha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww so cute my ''swasan''...amazing oneshot akanksha..love your works...pm me whenever you start a topic...:-)

ESHA 😳
Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I seriously want something along these lines to happen...can't take this continuous misunderstandings anymore.
It was so beautifully done...captured every wish I would have from the track. Hats off to you dear! 
mridulakrishnan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
ohh dear..its beautiful...i loved ur os...serial tho bakwas banthe jaarahi hei...
SanaHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awsum Os...
jst luv it
Kelly08 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was really cute.. haha now in reality it just other way round sanskar blushy blushy...swara making smart moves...she is wooing him everytime
Sakkiyah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice os. The love confession of swasan was awesome. Ragini was surprised by this. Ek bar phir se har gayi ragini. 
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome OS :)
Passionate :)