shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Heya... Dream Girl forum wassis...

I had followed show called Mein Laxmi tere Aangan Ki, and Loved Shraddha and Sudeep,
It was cuz of them I had began watching Dream Girl too, but Negative Ayehsha, couldn't really get well out of me... but with this track, I had just watched "Glimpse" on life Ok's ek Jhalak.. enough to get me hooked and catch up with last 12 episodes of the show... Let me tell ya, I am loving it... I am simply loving Arti and Raghu in the show, and would like to join ya all.. 😳😳😳

PS: My name is Sejal 😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sejal !Welcome to the forum which is dead 😔 Yess !!Sudeep and Shraddha share an amazing chemistry which is going to win people's heart again !Hope people visit will this forum and discussion will take place 😊
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Koi nai.. even 2 people are enough to roll on with Forums!
..Kitsune.. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys :)

Even I like Shraddha-Sudeep pairing since their MLTAK days 😳Happy to see them back together again onscreen in Dream Girl.

I'm also enjoying Raghu & Arti scenes. Looking forward to their story developing <3
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey! It's nice to see this forum coming out of hibernation! 😊

I still remember stopping by the forum to comment about the MLTAK theme song so many months ago...Ironically, I'd mentioned how, if Sudeep were to make an appearance in Dream Girl, I'd most likely check out his episodes just to watch his scenes with Shraddha!

Obviously, Sudeep reuniting with Shraddha was the reason I started watching Dream Girl properly as well! ❤️ I absolutely LOVED them in MLTAK, and it's such a blessing to see them together again 3 years later, with different dynamics to explore.
shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MelodiousDreams

Hey! It's nice to see this forum coming out of hibernation! 😊

I still remember stopping by the forum to comment about the MLTAK theme song so many months ago...Ironically, I'd mentioned how, if Sudeep were to make an appearance in Dream Girl, I'd most likely check out his episodes just to watch his scenes with Shraddha!

Obviously, Sudeep reuniting with Shraddha was the reason I started watching Dream Girl properly as well! ❤️ I absolutely LOVED them in MLTAK, and it's such a blessing to see them together again 3 years later, with different dynamics to explore.

@Bold: Exactly what I want...

and.. yes... Sudeep and Shraddha could be one of the reason to watch this show...

I too had tried out this show with Laxmi and Samar, maybe cuz of that theme song of Dil Ki Raaha Juda thi, Khwabo Ki Manzil Aur Kahin... Dhadakan ki wari mein Aawaz kahin aur shor kahin.. " I had that as my ringtone,, once upon a time 😆😆😆 Love that one alot...

I am so happy for their reunion..
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its late I know. still welcome to this forum