Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: WhiteNights.

It would be imo. That will kill the whole story they are trying to tell.

There is a kiss at the end I am guessing going by the leaked photos. Now that could work fine in the context and also considering that its a modern retelling. If the dialogue is good, they can still leave that ambiguity at the end. Would they we together or not? Have Noor think so and Firduas to not so. That way you will have the classic ending.

Making Love that too it the mid of the plot means another thing entirely. Where do you go from there? There is no point in the story then. Its not a Great Expectations adaptation then, it just becomes another romance. A huge part of the story is Pip's unrequited love and that just takes it away.
Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Arsal-

Yes I agree with you. I guess what I wanted to say is that since it's a bollywood movie adaptation of the book I wouldn't be surprised if they included love making scenes in the story, although completely agree it would take away from the essence of the original story.al

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Also, don't want to compare but their relationship can somewhat be drawn parallels with srk and manisha's in Dil Se. He was passionately and madly in love while she was cold as stone, even with harboring feelings for him within. Stil, They had their moments too. That kind of anguish filled romance is digestable to me. Love making, certainly not.
Katrina Miffed Turcotte.