Users

Frequent Posters

babur1527 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Brilliant πŸ‘

Awesome update.
And you know I guessed right. Yippe for me!
After your hint I went back and scrounged through every written update and came up with two characters - BalGovind and that man who gave Helena the Scorpion and ultimately I felt BalGovind was it. I am right!!!!!!!!!!!
And this  brings the friend angle too hopefully.
Finally Battle!
I love battles you know. Live for these scenes whenever I read history.
I enjoyed it immensely though I wish you had been more detailed. I love the more I get to read...guilty pleasure you see😳

I am waiting for the next and am the first todayπŸ˜›

Thanks for reading Niki. Characters with depth are very few in CAS. It is inexcusable for a TV show to not have developed characters. Gray characters are non-existent. So yeah Balgovind was my only option.

This was just a minor skirmish. More battles are coming. But for your sake I added a few more details in the chapter now. You can re-read it if you want to.πŸ˜›

BTW hope your update is up soon. It has been a while.
Edited by babur1527 - 8 years ago
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: babur1527

Thanks for reading Niki. Characters with depth are very few in CAS. It is inexcusable for a TV show to not have developed characters. Gray characters are non-existent. So yeah Balgovind was my only option.

This was just a minor skirmish. More battles are coming. But for your sake I added a few more details in the chapter now. You can re-read it if you want to.πŸ˜›

BTW hope your update is up soon. It has been a while.

Thanks a lot for adding more details.

And my update is posted.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4531964&TPN=3

Amatya Rakshasa's Viewpoint πŸ˜›
musicndance2 thumbnail
BaburπŸ‘
I am at loss of words...
BalGovind 's appearence was a real surprise...
Bt what that really attracted me was the character of Senanayak Shunga 
I dont kniw whether you used this name keeping in mind that it was the Shungha Dynasty that succeeded the Mauryan Dynasty..

The last Mauryan Emperor... Brihadratha Maurya was overthrown by Pushyamitra Shunga who was his Senapati..

Really that angle of Shunga 's vengeance against the Mauryas deserve a huge applause...⭐️

And the way you described the appearence of the Magadh Army... the description of the flag and Chandragupt Maurya 's sword... are just simply awesome...πŸ‘

I m waiting fr the next...πŸ˜ƒ
rohini55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What to say, I'm overwhelmed. Amazing, crisp writing, knowledge of warfare and clarity of thought have combined to make this FF a masterpiece. 

If only our CVs had a tenth of this talent, CAS would still be worth watching. I feel enraged and betrayed by what they have done to Ashok since the arrival of the unbearable and foolish Karuwaki.

I said this in EDT, am not a fan of teen romance, nonetheless I do admire the intelligent, political spin you have given to her character.  

Thanks so much for making me want to visit the forum
babur1527 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Thanks a lot for adding more details.

And my update is posted.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4531964&TPN=3

Amatya Rakshasa's Viewpoint πŸ˜›

Thanks Niki. Read it. It was lovely. Left my thoughts on it over there.

Originally posted by: musicndance2

BaburπŸ‘

I am at loss of words...
BalGovind 's appearence was a real surprise...
Bt what that really attracted me was the character of Senanayak Shunga 
I dont kniw whether you used this name keeping in mind that it was the Shungha Dynasty that succeeded the Mauryan Dynasty..

The last Mauryan Emperor... Brihadratha Maurya was overthrown by Pushyamitra Shunga who was his Senapati..

Really that angle of Shunga 's vengeance against the Mauryas deserve a huge applause...⭐️

And the way you described the appearence of the Magadh Army... the description of the flag and Chandragupt Maurya 's sword... are just simply awesome...πŸ‘

I m waiting fr the next...πŸ˜ƒ

Yes Shelly. You are right. The Shunga dynasty succeeded the Mauryans. I plan to illustrate a rivalry(which is probably fictional) into this story.

Thanks for reading. Glad you are enjoying it.
babur1527 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rohini55

What to say, I'm overwhelmed. Amazing, crisp writing, knowledge of warfare and clarity of thought have combined to make this FF a masterpiece. 

If only our CVs had a tenth of this talent, CAS would still be worth watching. I feel enraged and betrayed by what they have done to Ashok since the arrival of the unbearable and foolish Karuwaki.

I said this in EDT, am not a fan of teen romance, nonetheless I do admire the intelligent, political spin you have given to her character.  

Thanks so much for making me want to visit the forum

You are welcome Rohini. Good to know that my efforts have been of use to the old forumers here.

So glad you are enjoying the story. Couldn't be happier. Thanks for reading.

The next update will be up by Monday guys. Sorry. Will be a bit busy this week.
musicndance2 thumbnail
@Babur
Thats exactly what I wanted to read aftr being introduced to Senanayak Shungha...
Do continue soon...
ramsha_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘I love your writing style, your words leap off the page and I can always picture your characters/scenes so clearly.

I absolutely loved the war sequence. All those poignant Fbs were nicely put up. That bit about how he felt guilty and recollecting the pain and grief helped to understand where this Ashok was coming from.

I also liked the bit where he remembers what his father did during the siege of PP. Perhaps such sequences explains his actions which I really like.

Never expected Bal govind to turn up. I'm looking forward to see how these new characters influence the future story.

Edited by ramsha_001 - 8 years ago
Khushi_Dillse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aree ye kya na 1st na 2nd...
Main to last hu...πŸ˜’
You know what It's doesn't matter because your ff is my favourite πŸ˜‰
Another fantastic update babur...
Baalgopal seriously...I just forget him...
But now I'm remember just coz of youπŸ˜†
I love battle seen...I saw lots of movie... like load of the rings, hobbit battle of five armies, bahubali... and many more It was treat to watch this war seen...
And this was also fabulous...
Thank you for wrote  this wonderful story for us...

Khushi...
Edited by Imashkara - 8 years ago
babur1527 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramsha_001

πŸ‘I love your writing style, your words leap off the page and I can always picture your characters/scenes so clearly.

I absolutely loved the war sequence. All those poignant Fbs were nicely put up. That bit about how he felt guilty and recollecting the pain and grief helped to understand where this Ashok was coming from.

I also liked the bit where he remembers what his father did during the siege of PP. Perhaps such sequences explains his actions which I really like.

Never expected Bal govind to turn up. I'm looking forward to see how these new characters influence the future story.

Thanks for reading Ramsha. Yeah I will expand on the reasons for his actions and his thoughts in the later chapters. The battle might give you an impression that Ashok is an impressive warrior(which he is) but there are other things that will put the reality of it into perspective.

But unfortunately I won't be able to update before Thursday. 

Have an exam on Wednesday. And I need to tutor everyone in my batch. So will have to push it back. πŸ₯±