Love you a lot Mother-Ram to Kaikeyi

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Today's best scene was the closing scene, where Ram comes to meet Kaikeyi. Hearing the voice Kaikeyi still melts. But she is unable to open the door because she remembers what Dasrath told her. And her anger against Dasrath wins over her love for Ram because she didn't open the door. If she had opened and had seen Ram, the love in his eyes and the tenderness in his voice when he says love you a lot mother, the pain Dasrath inflicted would have vanished in a second. But alas she refuses to do so. I melted watching it. If a son had told me those words the way Ram told Kaikeyi  I wouldn't have even demanded anything else from God. Because I would have considered my pot full with such a child.

How many times, how many times we have closed the doors to the voice of sanity. How many times we have closed the door for a better opportunity because we thought it will take our anger away. How many times we have allowed our ego to rule our heart. And what is the end result we get, when we ourselves go against our heart. Destruction, sadness, regret and all the negative things. If only we could listen to our heart in a better fashion. Because the feelings of heart cannot give immediate results. But time will ensure our feelings are validated. It will bring enrichment, love and positivity into our life. The voice of conscience from which Kaikeyi turned away laid the foundation of destruction that Raghuvansh is going to witness. 

Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
superb written shruthi 
u r right if Kakeyi havve opened the door..
truly when a son said to mother love u, is there anything left to get n son like Raam..
EGO destroy everything EGO blind us to see right ...n block every good thing...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
after today's epi one question arise again is love for someone is lesser than anger for someone...
Arshics thumbnail
Shruthi, 
Vipreet Buddhi Vinash kale 

Dil pe dale krodh ke taale 

Apni hi aag mein jala daale 

Mamta ke anchal mein jo the paale 

Human mind is so complex

We can never predict how our heads will turn 

It is so important to never allow the noise of anger 

To silence the voice of reason 

For me the defining moment of the show was when guru Vashihstha tells Dashratha about the mahatta of Rama and how Rama was not meant to be confined to Ayodhya and was much bigger than that. 

Another great episode, with valueable lesson in life 
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Beautiful posts...Shruthi, Arshi...
My eyes were filled with tears by the end of the scene...

What a scene they chose, to give closure to Young Rama !

It was painfully beautiful.

----------

Arshi,

True...words of Vashisht are indeed prophetic...

I  felt...he wanted to alert Dasharath on the future events, see if there is any chance, if he can stop the inevitable sorrow...yet knowing , there is none other option. Whatever is destined for Rama, Dasharatha, Ayodhya, though for the greater good will certainly happen.

Towards Dasharath, It is his alert as well as consolation too.

Awesome picturisation - both these scenes.

Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Shruthi: Seriously I thought this last emotional scene will be ur pick of the topic for discussion. What a beautiful heart touching picturization! It was not just the door of kaikeyi's room but actually her mann ki dharwasa. If she has opened it , she might not have lost her husband and the love of her own son bharath.
 How Ram thought about the pain of kaikeyi? He didnt ask her about the reason and not crossed the limit of interfering in parents issue. But still wished to console kaikeyi. There is no need of materialist help everywhere, sometime few words of concern can do wonders. Ram chose the right words for kaikeyi. 
Already kaikeyi's DNA was mutated by her brother and then manthara was injecting slow poison on her wounds caused by dhasarth. These words of Ram was the only therapy for her which she refused to take.

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Ramya so you have started understanding the pattern of my discussion😃. Shymaladi used to do it in MK forum. I really hope she was here too. Her posts were a pleasure to read. And you are right, Kaikeyi turned away from Ram 

@Krishna power of love always wins over power of anger. If you look when Kaikeyi asks the boon, Dasrath wants Ram to make him captive and rule Ayodhya. But Ram decides to go for Vanvass. And that one decision of him would have melted the fire in Kaikeyi's heart. And the reason Bharath took Ram's side and the 4 were together. If Ram had listened to Dasrath taking power of Ayodhya, then of course MU would have resulted in Bharath fighting with Ram. Because then people like Yudhajit will have enough power to manipulate Bharath. But Ram defeated all those powers. Actually if Kaikeyi had opened up to her son the way Kausalya did, he would have found a better solution without hurting anyone to give justice to her, the way he gave Kausalya. But alas Kaikeyi didnt trust Ram enough. 

@Arshics yes the defining moment was Vashist's words. It was a prophecy and warning to Dasrath not to keep Ram tied down. But as a woman the scene that touched me was the last one. Because that scene awakened the maternal instincts in me. Rarely do these days something in TV evokes such a feeling.
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful message Shruti didi😃