Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
So?? Ranveer is a better and more saleable actor than SSR in every which way...why should he take SSR when he can get Ranveer?? ainvayi...kuchh bhi..
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is all very weird. How Sushant even get's all these big projects is a mystery to me. Having said that I get his grievances against YRF, but yeah he's falling out with everybody these days. As an outsider and someone who's not even fully established, it's really not wise. 
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Everything seems fake. Cant believe how this guy is supposedly approached for every film unless ofcourse he is following Imran Abbas' route?

Anyways Ranveer too should have been upset when SSR got a huge film like Paani instead of him. But he didnt make a fuss about it. SSR is pissing off too many people-UTV, Abhishek Kapoor, Ekta Kapoor, Mohit Suri and now Aditya Chopra. KJo isnt too fond of him either.

and detective BB too😆... and Ranveer didn't say a word. In fact, SSR appears to be blue eyed boy of YRF from that..
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Let's all not forget while he was getting paani and dbb, ranveer was getting killdil and gunday. and Ranveer didn't complain or say a word!
Sushant can never have a good future in bollywood with this kind of attitude.
Dharma doesnt like him, now he gets out of yrf. Such backbones are important to survive in industry. it's important you stay cordial unless the issue is huge.

He appears like a guy with ego and too muc proudness. SOmeone tell him to get to the ground and stop flying please
Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 8 years ago
IshqBulaava thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sushant is such a looser, find him so arrogant; he thinks he's the best actor in the whole world or something. Wines about everything.

flipfl0p thumbnail
I also read, how Chopra movies write tough contracts for young actors (Kriti Sanon for Sultan). First of all, they get a movie done without paying high fees because they launched a new face. Afterwards also they want to encash it, by pocketing their money. (I don't even know, how legal it is). How greedy can they be?
Even behind this famous BM and DW clash. The clash would not have happened, if EROS had not booked the single theatres for two weeks. (When theatres were locked for the next week also, SRK decided to clash head on). Now who taught this dirty trick to EROS? 

This Chopra banner is introducing new unethical practices in Bollywood, just for profit making. Eventually, Bollywood gets rotten. 
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SSR is constantly crying a river which is very annoying
Why not mention he went on to negotiate for his GF's career with YRF too?

SSR was promised Paani..he was promised Befikre..After someday he will say he was offered Sultan and D4 as well🤢
Cut the crap and go back to work

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He was the first choice for fitoor and I thought it was a risk for him to drop out because of pani but now I think it's good since the heroine is not good. Good luck to him in the future projects
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think it's a fake news 
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KhanSinghTomar

Let's all not forget while he was getting paani and dbb, ranveer was getting killdil and gunday. and Ranveer didn't complain or say a word!
Sushant can never have a good future in bollywood with this kind of attitude.
Dharma doesnt like him, now he gets out of yrf. Such backbones are important to survive in industry. it's important you stay cordial unless the issue is huge.

He appears like a guy with ego and too muc proudness. SOmeone tell him to get to the ground and stop flying please

@bold ðŸ¤¢ those 2

He had a great 2013! Ppl rarely have a first n second film in the same year esp a yrf film

He shud have been smarter n signed smaller films outside yrf
Veer did lootera, kill Dil(yrf but still smaller) 

Arjun worked with dharma, ff

Ayushman did hawaizada

He shud let go of his zid of doing only big directors film