Frequent Posters

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

let him marry this & do seva

Let her marry bhaya and get whacks

All this crap gonna stay for more than six months if it doesnt end

yep, you can clearly tell Milan was a filler, whilst they got ready with all this BS🤢🤢🤢 since they have the entire story planned out from start to end...🤢🤢🤢 hence yes, it will once again go on till May-June like the ShiTika crap..🤢🤢 2 months for F2F whilst bhaiyya tortures her and this new didi falls for him, then him getting committed to this new wali didi for a month or so, finding out Ishani is being abused and saving her for 2 or so months. and his commitment with this new didi and new bhaiyya going to jail for the last month.. 2 week reunion. boom new leap new separation new family new love interest but same ghisi piti kahaani🤢🤢🤢
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

There are hundred ways man.my wish to see them hubby wife will always be an unfulfilled wish .Let them die for all i care🥱

I have given up on them but they keep putting salts on wounds

this is me too, i dont care anymore, but they manage to hit a raw nerve each time regardless.. they strike RIGHT where it hurts with each new twist..
Erasa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bass Karo mere mahan mahilao .show main ek Maya pan lane ki koshish ki Gaye this taab bhi him San main kamihayan hi dhunte rage .and very damn new track before stratex to much create of there own story .
Negative charecyet nirbhay is nor positive and its different from the previous track .its fresh track here shakti mention in the iv that nirbhay create difference between ranveet and ishani but there love is remain intact and its rittila band banking by ranveer .so how you come up with this wierd thought and spread it .
If you don't like it then stop watching it .simple ðŸ˜ƒ
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anup i was 2 when that show was on air, never saw it obviously😆😆
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I dont understand how Ishaani or Ranveer can be shown getting engaged with other people. I really dont think they got divorced because no court will grant them divorce. Its their 3rd divorce and 3rd marriage😕. 
But I am at least glad for one thing. In other shows the lead actor get married many times but to other characters. At least here ishveer have only married each other. Although I cant believe thats the bright side of all this😆
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
One month for entrance in house
2nd month developing relation with maharani
3rd getting ri clues
4th knowing & confrontation with ish
5th she gonna force him to take care of choti nanand

In all this ishveer marital status ????? Amba again gonna flip everything back to bjkt

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

One month for entrance in house

2nd month developing relation with maharani
3rd getting ri clues
4th knowing & confrontation with ish
5th she gonna force him to take care of choti nanand

In all this ishveer marital status ????? Amba again gonna flip everything back to bjkt

this is the perfect summary of all this shit...😆😆😆 thanks but no thanks mai, not interested..🥱🥱🥱 and yes, it'll be a long pakao boring as eff track, thats why he let the entire story out ahead of time, so people keep watching through their CCs too, those who are waiting for reunion to see when he'll find out the truth.. not falling for it either, nice try🥱🥱🥱
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

this is the perfect summary of all this shit...😆😆😆 thanks but no thanks mai, not interested..🥱🥱🥱 and yes, it'll be a long pakao boring as eff track, thats why he let the entire story out ahead of time, so people keep watching through their CCs too, those who are waiting for reunion to see when he'll find out the truth.. not falling for it either, nice try🥱🥱🥱

I am literally tired .those shi horrifying days are back again now new promise on top of it she is paralyze .
They keep hitting & keep killing us again & again with new props.

We want mukti 
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

I am literally tired .those shi horrifying days are back again now new promise on top of it she is paralyze .

They keep hitting & keep killing us again & again with new props.

We want mukti 

yep CP, Shi the saint was intolerable for me coz he was a saint, now we have this new didi saint, who on top of it is a handicap saint...🥱🥱🥱 he'll get committed to her out of anger, then even when he knows the truth about Ishani wont be able to leave her coz she saint, and she handicap, and she'll keep pushing him to saint handicap SIL coz only Wanveel the saint can fix this saint..🥱🥱🥱

Mukti mar chuki hai Sadi, remember, drove Prem to insanity and RIPed...🥱 this show will similarly drive us to insanity then RIP🥱🥱🥱
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Greetings Friends,
I even tweeted SA for his long career ahead but no point in seeing same thing packed in different bottle RIP MATSH ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£