Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: JungFrau

Disgusting.

But there seems to be a lot of BS in the article. 4 weeks pregnancy is too early to detect. The foetus is so small at 4 weeks that it needs no specific expelling. I dont think a sac is even is formed at that stage πŸ˜• 

Finally a comment that made sense..! At first I was disgusted reading the article. But you have a point, 4 weeks old fetus is way too tiny to be extricated and flushed ..!!!# πŸ˜³ After reading your comment, Googled the size. How can that tiny fetus even be taken out by bare hands..?? πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

how did he expel the foetus himself? im really confused. same rules apply when going to a physician or a hospital. confidentiality. 

this sounds like a witch hunt. its normal for couples to go and get an abortion. what is wrong with that? theres proper evidence that suggests that women do not suffer psychological issues BECAUSE of abortions. she was already a deeply disturbed person. 

hes obviously a jackass, but how is it his fault that she committed suicide? 

The article is very fishy with a lot of BS...!!! Check my precious post. How can a poppy seed sized fetus be extricated? Never mind, I just re read. It mentions source. This is not the official announcement or anything..!!! 
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khaya

Finally a comment that made sense..! At first I was disgusted reading the article. But you have a point, 4 weeks old fetus is way too tiny to be extricated and flushed ..!!!#😳After reading your comment, Googled the size. How can that tiny fetus even be taken out by bare hands..??πŸ˜•

I am not taking sooraj side but this article has lots of loop holes in 4 weeks the fetus is even with out sac.
It takes three month.

Week Five: The embryonic stage begins

You are 5 weeks pregnant. (about three weeks from conception)The amniotic fluid is being built up.
The embryo grows from a tiny speck about 2mm - the size of a pin head.

Edited by gulabi22 - 8 years ago
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JungFrau

Disgusting.

But there seems to be a lot of BS in the article. 4 weeks pregnancy is too early to detect. The foetus is so small at 4 weeks that it needs no specific expelling. I dont think a sac is even is formed at that stage πŸ˜• 

sac gets formed in 4 weeks but heart beat doesn't come generally
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Finally a comment that made sense..! At first I was disgusted reading the article. But you have a point, 4 weeks old fetus is way too tiny to be extricated and flushed ..!!!# πŸ˜³ After reading your comment, Googled the size. How can that tiny fetus even be taken out by bare hands..?? πŸ˜•

Not only the foetus comes out but along with that with a lot of blood and other stuffs..I heard it looks like larva

Originally posted by: hermione82

Not only the foetus comes out but along with that with a lot of blood and other stuffs..I heard it looks like larva

You can see how it looks like. It's too small..!!! Not taking his side, but the article just doesn't add up...!

Originally posted by: gulabi22

I am not taking sooraj side but this article has lots of loop holes in 4 weeks the fetus is even with out sac.
It takes three month.

Week Five: The embryonic stage begins

You are 5 weeks pregnant. (about three weeks from conception)The amniotic fluid is being built up.
The embryo grows from a tiny speck about 2mm - the size of a pin head.

Same. At first I was disgusted and even cursed him...!!# πŸ˜› But this article doesn't make sense to me especially after my Google search. It could be some kinda witch hunt like one of the members suggested to paint him in the bad light, my guess..! Rest who cares..!!! 
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

</div><div>Same. At first I was disgusted and even cursed him...!!#πŸ˜›But this article doesn't make sense to me especially after my Google search. It could be some kinda witch hunt like one of the members suggested to paint him in the bad light, my guess..! Rest who cares..!!!

It could be or could be not. I hope investigations should be done.if this is true then sooraj should be under scanner .because this is simply sick.Edited by gulabi22 - 8 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The article says she informed him of the pregnancy after 4 weeks. Nowhere it is suggested that he extricated the foetus at 4 weeks.
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hermione82

sac gets formed in 4 weeks but heart beat doesn't come generally

Actually the heart does start beating at around 4 weeks.