For Creatives- From a frustrated History lover

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I am a silent reader of this forum , i 'was' an active member of this forum preleap but left it immediately due to so much of distortions & big misfit casting of Maharana Pratap

Okay. But i started taking interest again during Haldighati war & i thought they are back on track but suddenly news of wrapup 🤢

Like really?? You guys washed out all the freaking important tracks from the story & ending it up like this??? 😡

Firstly, they introduced a real crappy track of Ajabde & pratap's seperation preleap... Amar singh was borned when maharana was 19 ... but here by this imaginary track they neglected this thing shayad

Then Here comes a new 'I only love Ajabde' jaap Okay i admit he was so much in love with her but its really nonsense that he didn't accepted Phool as his wife even after several attempts by ajab lol
Phool was not even his second wife ... usse pehle bhi kaafi wives se shaadi karchuke the vo

Pratap Singh had 11 wives. Ajabde Punwar daughter of Rao Ram Rakh Panwar was his first wife.1 Maharana Pratap's successor Amar Singh was the son of Ajabde Punwar. Apart from Ajabde Punwar, he had 10 more wives - Solankhinipur Bai, Champabai Jhati, Jasobai Chauhan, Phool Bai Rathore, Shahmatibai Hada, Khichar Asha bai, Alamdebai Chauhan, Ratnawatibai parmar, Amarbai Rathore and Lakhabai.
In all, Maharana Pratap had 17 sons and 5 daughters.
This all Pratap ignoring phool , Ajabde convincing was imaginary 😡

Woah!! They wasted so much time on these nonsense tracks but vanished real tracks so easily 👏

Now Maharana pratap's pratigya

Jab tak chittorgarh ko mughlo se mukt nahi karwalunga, mein mehlo me nahi rahunga, chandi/sone ki thali me khana nahi khaaunga, gaddo pe nahi sounga, patalo me khaaunga, jamin pe jhopdi me sounga, dadhi (shaving) tak nahi karunga

They cropped it

Again important track MAHARANA'S EPIC LETTER TO AKBAR

During his struggle in the jungle, Maharana Pratap and his family had nothing to eat. It was during this time, they ate rotis made of grass. However, there came a moment when even the cat stole Mahanrana's daughter's roti which made him think to submit himself to Akbar. During that instance, he had his own moments of self doubt and so he wrote to Akbar regarding his submission plans.

Akbar was so happy hearing this that he gave the letter to PRITHIRAJ, another Rajput poet and warrior who was working under Akbar. Prithiraj was an admirer of pratap, He secretely wrote back to Maharana Pratap, giving him the strength and in a way trying to tell that, "Don't join hands". This letter made him reverse his decision of submission.
They cropped it too? 🤢

Not only these two, they actually cutted many more tracks during pratap's stuggle days after the war

Just to show silly imaginary things they destroyed the actual tracks so badly 😭

& now distroyed story of Pratap's death too??
Seriously? What a shame Ijust hate this team. The same thing they are doing with their other historical drama of other channel 🤢

I think history based dramas shouldn't be allowed toake on TV because Noone can do justice🤢 Edited by -Cool-KeshuVS- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SharadPurohit thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sorry to say dear but the channel decided to pull off this epic drama and abt history they show the real face of Akbar n calling a invader a great not our maharana pratap history has thought us abt abkar is great but the history writers didn't wrote whole abt maharana life so plz dude don't make the same feel other as u feel useless thread...sorry