Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The guy is handsome, he can act, friendly. 
Then you get someone like Arjun K signing movies with all these big production houses

I honestly found Kunal to be a more dusky version of Hrithik. He can't dance as well but acts better than him. 

He has this old period look. If he was Ranveer Singh he would be a lot bigger I think.

Only downfall is he can't dance. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika211 thumbnail
He is definitely better than Arjun Kapoor. Perhaps he is not as motivated to do all the chasing/shenanigans required for Bollywood roles.
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He misses the X factor. 
He acts decently but I think he's bland... Moreover, has he ever been considered as a real A-lister? In all of YRF Films he did, he played second fiddle. Also all those movies flopped which hasn't helped either.

He doesn't work much and his movies don't leave a mark. Maybe he doesn't care and doesn't try and get out there to get better roles and projects because sure enough high profile and interesting directors won't come knocking at his door.
Edited by mali89 - 8 years ago
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what a waste.
If you have no drive there is not much to say.

He should try art house films. I could see foreign film companies that could use him.

Definitely has that period look that works in those films. 
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
He is one of those mediocre talents who make it initially but can't sustain due to lack of talent to carry it forward.

His USP was different looks, but like Chandrachur Singh, Rahul Roy , he can't cash on it.

He is married to Amitabh Bachchan's niece and her family is loaded.