Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Jyo

I agree
Akka has started RELYING on II. She has been more so in the last 11 or so years after wedding. Now suddenly II makes promises and doesnt show, and marries someone who basically treats her like a princess

In her core Akka is not jealous of II's fortune

But surely pauses to wonder how the heck did she get so lucky

Both born to same set of parents, did everything TOGETHER
And now, II is out of reach, she is traveling inter galactic-ally while Akka's commercial flight is still on the ground
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
My mom n her elder sister had a similar fight like yhis,onceπŸ˜†!!
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Jyo

I agree
Akka has started RELYING on II. She has been more so in the last 11 or so years after wedding. Now suddenly II makes promises and doesnt show, and marries someone who basically treats her like a princess

In her core Akka is not jealous of II's fortune

But surely pauses to wonder how the heck did she get so lucky

Both born to same set of parents, did everything TOGETHER
And now, II is out of reach, she is traveling inter galactic-ally while Akka's commercial flight is still on the ground

True its more disappointment on her own fortune rather than Ii's luck... 

II sort of looked after the Akka's basic comforts and shravus luxuries  now her absence is going to make akka all the more insecure 
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

True its more disappointment on her own fortune rather than Ii's luck... 

II sort of looked after the Akka's basic comforts and shravus luxuries  now her absence is going to make akka all the more insecure 

that is why i said, one needs a lot of maturity to deal with situations like this. relying on II can never solve akkas problems, its only a band aid solution. she has to grow up- Period. its not easy, its not but this is reality. bala needs to get rid of his false ego and seek help if required, afterall its your family that helps. akka needs to be firm and stop toeing bala's line.   
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shru

Akka is guilty of ASKING TOO MUCH remember?
Akka is not wrapped up in false sense of pride etc
She is "OK" (read elated) with II's constant involvement so much so when she promises to show up and doesnt, it pisses off Akka

II will do more on her own, her only speed breaker is Athim

She fears his sharp tongue

Akka ko koi sharam nahi hai poochhne mein ya II se LENE mein
Jab II bhool jaati hai to Akka is all pissed

It makes her realize she is at the "receiving end"
and thats not a good feeling

Aina91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Will there actually be a time when II will not bear everyone's anger and tantrums and decide to reply back? 😑
Its like II is the punching bag for everything by everyone in the iyer family
Appa blames her for marrying a bad punjabi boy everytime he can, Amma blames her for rushing for everything comparing her to how  "patient" her other daughter is and Bala for apparently showing off her inlaws wealth and now Vandita for forgetting to come and help her.
I guess II will have to stop helping so much and mind her business.

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Sonal

Though she is ALWAYS eager to please Akka
She doesnt give a rat's ass about Manya
She clearly dropped the ball

She doesnt have a clue how Akka managed last night

She is not wealthy.
II shudnt have offered to help her

II screwed up
BTW Akka's temper is world famous

So there will be unpleasantness

Acc. To me manya get wht she deserved..
It's always give nd take in a relationship!!

II did screwed up but
One she is married now.. It's not like she will be available 24&7
Second she is pregnant, she can't strain herself more!

Agree vandu is in great difficult position but one should tackle his or her problems by themselves
She is married for bout more than a decade now..

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont know what changes post marriage that people take relations and any comment on a completely different tangent, I have seen sisters taking certain things personally like they haven't grown up together are sisters from a different mother. God forbid if any such situation arises between my sister and me; I don't know how we would react πŸ˜†

And akka expecting is so obvious when somebody keeps on doing sth for us we happen to take them granted, it's like that person has to do it anyhow and while having our expectations we fail to realize that the other person might have some problem, happens with me a lot, I take my brother for granted everytime he fails to do sth on time I get angry but then I realise that he has other jobs as well. So I have that "happy realisation" moment.

Vandu is the cutest and the bestest so it's okay, even the best of people have their moments 😳 😳Edited by Kjolovesbabies - 8 years ago
monalisa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I have no idea what I would do in this situation. unconditional love between siblings. I love my brother and I would do anything for him regardless. 
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Let's look at this like a usual sister and sister relationship
I think it's absolutely normal 
One misses out things and events when the other needs her the most and the other shows her anger openly 
While the former one gets hurt 
That's how it works and it must 
When you are around for somebody at all times but fail to be around during the most important ones...it hurts 
Similarly when you are wrong and try to make up for it but still get yelled at or the person is pissed at you...it hurts 

Kudh Hi ro dho ke bath karke ladhke sambhal lenge dono 
Behne hai
Samajhdar bhi
Tension na lo behano