SS61 Candy Cane & Abhi ke Abhi - Page 79

Posted: 8 years ago
I have learned though that avoiding confrontations by staying silent works better between siblings or in my case between spouses. It is like smothering the fire instead of giving it more oxygen. 
Let's see how this situation of II will pan out. 
Hopefully our Nivi is safe. papa bear won't be too happy is otherwise. 
Nisha there's II's picture on pg.96 for you, dekh ke bataana if she fits in your imagination.
Kajal

I did see the longgg pony tail
Gorgeous, I think that would be II's hair
Bajirao Mastani or Dilwale or neither???
Opinions??
will be Dragging my poor non hindi husband to go watch it
It's so right, isn't it that relationships change with situations.
Some for the worse, some for the better and some because it's meant to change .
Some for the worse like with savvy's death, some for the better like Ranjan's after II's entry in MM and some because and some because it's meant to change like that of II's with vandu and Bala.

And it's probably tough to strike a balance between old and new relationships. Concerns remain the same but presence does not. And it's not anyone's fault. People just hv to sit back and reassess.

Taking things for granted change, words have to be carefully used as there is another family added to the equation . Time , calls, texting and availability all get divided attention.

II not being there for vandu last night and vandu's frustration at that was a classic situation of vandu's expectations and her disappointment at II's concern but not presence.

Edited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago
Originally posted by monalisa123

Bajirao Mastani or Dilwale or neither???
Opinions??
will be Dragging my poor non hindi husband to go watch it

Both r way different dear..
If u want to watch historic movie on a legend then Bajirao Mastani is the one

And if u want to watch love story ( although I m not so eager bout this one) then go for Dilwale
OMG! Whats wrong with Akkaaa? So ruddeee??? Goodd Lorddd.. ! 😕😲 
Its true II promised Akka but Akka should know II has her own responsibilities to take-care...or is it because she vented out her frustrations because of her MIL being sick?  If Akka did that deliberately then II should seriously stay away from her lovely Akka-Athim for a while...! Uff! I am pissed off! 
(Soorry if others have a different opinion)

Nevertheless, Lovelyy updateee Nishaaa!! II and Lasya plans on teaming up! Tooo cuteee!!! 😳❤️

"Thats what adults say when they want to steal something usually" Lasya smirked
This line cracked me up!😆
Originally posted by sush_rddt

😡
putti i agree 
airtel seems to be f**ked up! no idea why

@Bold  Realllyy???? Isn't  this the same network they came showing up on Ads saying its the best among other networks! Huhhh! Kuch Bhi!
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Hmmm I knew it was coming ...
Seeing sircomstances vandu's irritated behaviour is justified!
U tend to take out ur frustration on people u love nd u know they will understand u
Without judging u!

But poor II
As they say
kitna bhi karo, kam pad hi jata hai
😭

@Bold : Soo trueee!!! Uparse people have enough time in finding faults in GOOD/BEST PEOPLE! Huhhh!😭
Originally posted by avni_19

@Bold Realllyy???? Isn't this the same network they came showing up on Ads saying its the best among other networks! Huhhh! Kuch Bhi!

Plz don't talk about the ad, if I can sue that girl I may, that Airtel 4g bloody fastest network is the biggest hoax of the century, that functions even slower than normal 2g data pack of any other network. 😡