Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

It's my last paper today and I have that feeling of know it all and will do it all, a different set of excitement comes within when it's the last paper and finally I can sleep 😳

all the best πŸ˜ƒ
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Reality check big time for II. How easy it is to forget about your situation amidst all the snowflakes and chartered flights and night skiing. Irrespective of underlying currents between The MM clan, their issues can get solved to a certain extent by what money can buy. And Akka and her clan despite all the love and care they feel for each other, they are struggling to make ends meet. No wonder  II caught between these two extremes feels so helpless. She can't rejoice in what her new life offers and neither can she make things ok for Akka because bala won't let her take help. 
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

It's my last paper today and I have that feeling of know it all and will do it all, a different set of excitement comes within when it's the last paper and finally I can sleep 😳

Best of luck Kajal
I know u will do great
So just go and do it πŸ‘
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

asmaπŸ€—πŸ€—

oh a wonderful time and i am writing you a clear message about it all this evening...can wait to share it with you
i went to tadiendamol - coorg

Awesome... Waiting for you
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

all the bestπŸ˜ƒ

Good luck Kajal
blue5sky thumbnail
Dristi good luck to you too..
Ashu hey!
blue5sky thumbnail

😊 ❀️
How is your little one enjoying her doctor set??
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail

Hey Asma
She loves being doctor I fact she says her name like
Arishka doctor Gupta...
Her teacher once asked her name she told that only then her teacher asked me bout it
I was like she always says line that only I tried to corrected her many times but u know kids
Once wht they say it's hard to make them alter it

She plays like mom " aap behosh Ho jaoge phir main aaungi and I will treat u"
U r my patient!!
Now a days we all r being her patients turn by turn πŸ˜†
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
How we correlate little and big events in our life?
Nisha, you reminded me of something today when you showed the coincident of vandus sil falling sick and ii's kasauli trip.
I fear going out of station without family for personal vacation/holiday due to one such event.
That's the reason I find you unique. you write in the manner we can see ourselves in the situation you depict.
I am sure many of us vicariously live our lives through ii and R&B. We are happy or sad as they are.
We see our amma and appa in ii's. Sister in vandu or Sam. At times I can so relate to manny as well.