Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvparis thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys! Should I b studying for finals? Yeah of course! But couldn't resist commenting and sharing the news that's had me grinning all evening! πŸ˜ƒ  I GOT IN!!!! I got into med school! πŸ˜ƒ I cant even describe the rush of emotions I'm feeling! Just wanted to share here coz idk...just felt like it. Hope you dont mind. 
Also congrats on 61 Nisha di and everyone els who reads. πŸ˜Š
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Aina91

I feel the pain II feels from there. Amazing how a story can makes us feel through characters.
Dude must be quite happy,he just won like everytime.πŸ‘
I don't know if II intend to share this about someone but I just hope it won't be vandita.
Im bit disappointed with sam though. I know it was not her mistake R&B tricked her into bringing II but maybe she could stop thinkin to continually prank II,here what happened was partly her mistake for bringin II there.
I LOVVVEE Minion ❀️ Not only is he cute but he makes the lady smile even in period of sadness.

Totally connect with and agree fully with what you said!
I am highly disappointed with the extended family. The rush of emotions Sam had is quite normal, but the amount of distress II has each time she is with her husband is simply unimaginable!
So much insecurity, and the war of words always...
I dont understand the whole concept of an eye to an eye !
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations Garima!!
Happy for you  :)
Am sure Manvi would be smiling up there at your success πŸ˜Š
luvparis thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Congratulations Garima!!

Happy for you  :)
Am sure Manvi would be smiling up there at your success πŸ˜Š

Thanks Ashu di! πŸ˜Š
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
61  and more...sizzling, sexy, successful, and sometimes sad...as this one, congrats Nisha for giving us a tale without which nothing seems the same. 
And this one...she's hurting dude...not cool! You messed up big time. Until now she had one face which gave her sleepless nights , you have made sure another is added to the list...heart goes out to her. 
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: luvparis

Hey guys! Should I b studying for finals? Yeah of course! But couldn't resist commenting and sharing the news that's had me grinning all evening!πŸ˜ƒ I GOT IN!!!! I got into med school!πŸ˜ƒI cant even describe the rush of emotions I'm feeling! Just wanted to share here coz idk...just felt like it. Hope you dont mind.

Also congrats on 61 Nisha di and everyone els who reads.😊

Congrats dear
Very happy for u!!
anoos123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the new thread πŸ‘
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on the 61st thread all my dear SOSYians...πŸ‘
Garima ...congrats...and I am sure your Maanvi dee is watching and happy for you. Go for it dear...more success and happiness for you.πŸ‘

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations on the 61st thread
Nice update nisha 
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Dude...not fair...you how insecure she is about ur past realtionships and u r hitting her where its going to hurt the most. If you had done it unknowingly then we would have frgivenπŸ˜‰ cant say about II and you shared the beats ear phone😑. Dont u understand by now how possessive your wife is about things...she claims plants, kids, ur dad, sister and MM as hers...and this type of prank when she is pregnant and hormones all around the place...bad bad...
If you are trying to show that you were jealous and dont like it when she talks or is friendly with other males...I am sure you could have figured out another way.