Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: BALHLOVER

ha darling .. ye to hona hi tha .. aftr all a long gap// i wrote such tough os😉

hehhe ..
thank u darling.. so lil commnets still i like it

aab to jaldi hi likhna hai ..
and .. today i pinged u at gmail..kaha thi

but fab work, lovely liked it so very muchhh.

haan zaldi de do i m waiting 😊 😛
Sorry, i didn't see.
is it so, chk karti hoon abhi, will reply if u i find u online.
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bpatil3

but fab work, lovely liked it so very muchhh.

haan zaldi de do i m waiting 😊 😛
Sorry, i didn't see.
is it so, chk karti hoon abhi, will reply if u i find u online.

tu wa pe aaja.. me there .. ðŸ˜ƒ

haanji half done..yday thought to write ..ghar jakar ofc k work me baith gayi ðŸ˜­
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
jaldi jaldi update Karo.na yaar
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BALHLOVER

tu wa pe aaja.. me there ..😃

haanji half done..yday thought to write ..ghar jakar ofc k work me baith gayi😭

tAke care
get relaxed, then write it.
stress mat lo zyada
t
BALHLOVER thumbnail

. hello friends . true confession. when i wrote the first part i did not think it will be 2 parts os.. even all of u will like it... as i wrote for My sister to fulfil her wish only ,.but now i am really happy reading all of ur commnets .

This update i want to dedicate my Di.jyothi di..as today is her special day..and i really wanted to post it on 12 but as u know i could not manage..hope today u will rock..and will be so much happy..and every year too.. thank u so much for these comments ..

here is the second part .. hope it will be the last part too.  with lil precap-

Giving him his ph.. she said Sorry ..I picked up.. as u were..

Ram did not allow her to complete ..its ok though u dont trust me..u dont have faith on our love but i love u and trust u  more than myself.. so u dont need to explain.. and went in others room with the phone.

update-

Priya did not see Ram when he came from washroom. as she was talking in his ph without his permission.. more over Ram's commnets hurts her and Vikram's words made her precious , like a queen of her man's heart .. she was going through with some mixed emotion that she did not even look at him.

but again when Ram came in front of her talking with his driver on phone ..priya looked at him.and yes after 5 years ,, her eyes just stuck on him like this first as his attire his dress up totally diff like before..not so.once he surprised her but again today.. with black jeans and pink T shirt . wearing sunglass. .. Priya did not hear what he was saying.. as her mind was not working which is only drooling over her Ram. the epitome of handsome .

yes inder take my car and give key. I am waiting at Priya Mam's flat. ...with some pauce.

ok..

finishing the call he looked at her who is now in some other world.. wherwe nothing mattered for her .. her eyes.. brain .heart mind only occupied Ram and his attire. his personality .just like after five years again she is discovering him in a new way ..

May i know Madam , why r u staring at me like this way ? with a taunting tone Ram asked Priya .it broke her chain of thought..

composing herself , no.. i mean.. Aap aise..

Ram with the same tone, I am not going for any business meeting. rather going to enjoy lunch time with my family.

Company ka malik main hu, jab jaise chahu office jaa sakta hu.. kaun rokega mujhe .. right? and hope u remember. I am the owner of Kapoor Industry..again his words surprised her..5 years ..still he remember every words by her ..

Ra...  I mean Mr. Kapoor... Priya was going to say something but again Ram interupts..

U can call me what ever u want.. still i am the same man who loves to listen his name from his loved...

he did not rather could not complete his sentence..his choked voice expressed a lot unsaid words... Go and hurry up.otherwise Peeh have to wait for us.. Ram ended his sentence with this .. but its internal meaning was so depth that was not unnoticed by Priya too.

Yes 5 min i am coming ...

Ram and Priya both were waiting at Peehu's school gate .. different was that Ram was in car .waiting for his two angels..

Mumma aap akele aye ho .. Papa office gaye hai kya ?

No Baby.. Hi khush Beta.. kaise ho aap?

Hi Priya Angel .I am fine ..How r u?

I am good beta ..but why r u looking sad..

Wo .. I am missing Papa.. that's why ..

Pritya felt bad. She badly wanted to take Khush with them in their lunch date..but Ram did not say anything about this..though she knew Ram will not say if she takes him..but still at this point Priya does not want to do anything against him..and the most important Khush is Ayesha's son.Priya is his masi..but her own biological sister against her now..she felt helpless.but caressing his hair.. with a ligh peck on his forhead ..she said.. Dont worry Beta .. Papa will be with u so soon.. he is just...

Mumma chalo na bhook lagi hai mujhe.. Peehu interfere in between two.. and in that moment .. Ram's another driver took Khush to km.

Mumma hum car me jayenge .. ye to Papa k car hai,..to papa kaha hai ..

Peehu started her chatter box even before went to car..

Priya shhhd her and took her to the car and open the back door..

Wooow .. Papa aap nhi hai..but aap aye kyu nehi gate tak.. taking her sit at back Peehu asked in a complain tone..

Ram was going to open the front door.. but Priya already took back sit..and said Peehu about her School

Ma beti ka driver banna hi baki tha life me.. Mr.Ram Kapoor. Priya heard his comments and giggled a lil bit.. which annoyed him more.

They reached one five star hotel.. as usual seeing him manager came to take him at his regular table.. Ram objected and asked for Private place where noise is less..and no one will be around them.. Ram wanted to enjoy every lil moment with his family without any disturbance.

Ram and Peehu ordered according to their choice and first time Priya did not utter a single word against them .. both enjoyed a lot.. and seeing their happiness Priya felt she is the most luckiest at that moment.. but when it came to desert time without any second thought both Papa and daughter ordered Kulfi and looked at Priya with a big grin on  their face...Though they ordered for one as Ram did not have it.. when it reached seein the quantity Priya said she too did not wanna have it.and said Peehu to have ..

Mumma one bite please.. its ur fav na.. Peehu pleaded her maa. Priya could not deny her seeing her pleading face.. so she took and started to lick the kulfi..but not in usual way..she had some naughty thought to seduce Ram.. she was licking the kulfi like this way.. Ram was gazing at her though he was trying to change his gaze but he could not.. it was just like his anger also melting the kulfi .. within a moment he asked Peehu , Can i get one bite please..

Peehu was going to share another one..but Ram asked for that one from where Priya was taking her share ..

Priya could feel she is partially succeed in her seducing game.. Ram took it and licked the kulfi exactly the way Priya was enjoying... Priya looked at Ram ..and could not deny to taste it again as it has her man's touch for what she is craving too ..

Princess can i take another bite .  again the innocent kiddo.. was going to give the another ..but she could not understand behind all these her mumma papa was just quenching their love without any words even physical touch ..

No peehu indicating to Ram Priya asked that one..

Ram gave and felt the same desire in Priya's voice too..

Ufffo Mumma papa.. when waiter asked.. both of u denied now.. both of u r craving like i do for Aloo paratha.. ..aap dono bhi bilkul bacche ho.. Peehu k tarah..

Both laughed but did not miss the opportunity to steal a glance with each other.. with a big internal meaning without Peehu's knowledge ..

After lots of chitchat .. unspoken romance .. Ram Priya enjoyed their Family lunch with their Princess. Took the way of Priya's flat again .. Priya was confused as Ram is going to stay today with them too.. .

This time Priya took front sit beside Ram.. and stealing glancess with each other but it broke when Ram's phone ringed.. with irritation Ram looked at his phone but seeing the display his face light up with a big smile..

He took the call.. ...with Priya's taunting

Itni bade hogaye hai.. still he did not know Sid pe car park car k ph pick up karna chahiye ..

Ram looked at her ..parked the car

Yes Ma..ha.. i was busy..some office tension.. yes today also  same Ma.. ..hm i will not back Km today too. Yes Ma..ofc me hi. Rehna hoga sayad . and looked at Priya..

And with minimum talk he disconnected the call..

Itna badi badi batein karte rehte hai and khud aapne maa se jhut ..shame.. Priya just teased him but did not imagine what will be its result..

Within a moment Ram, again dialed some no..and within moment..and kept the call in speaker..

Ha Ram bolo beta why  call again ..any problem..

No Maa. I am sorry.. i lied to. actually i am spneding some time with Priya and Peehu. Yday also i stayed with them.. today also.. i plan for the same ..so..

Ram told all in a breath not even gave the chance to say anything ..

Yes beta Maa hu tumhara.. i could sense..enjoy these moments Ram...

The rest journey was silent .. as Peehu was engrossed herself in his dad's tab with angry bird.now a days whenever Priya in funny mood .she uses to say Peehu that she is fond of angry bird as she finds resemble with his dad's face.

They reached Priya's flat and passed the rest time with peehu's homework. Ya father daughter chat.. or lots of family moments ..

After dinner Peehu slept in their bedroom which Peehu and priya share.

Tum yeha bhi so sakte ho.. Ram said.. ..

Nehi ..aaj bhi neha nehi hai to.. i wil sleep there ..aap dono yehi pe so jayiye.. She left the room.

Ram did not get sleep.. but Peehu was in deep slumber .. Covering her with Duvet Ram left the room and searched for Priya..

The light from other's room caught Ram's attention ...Ram followed the path and the site was not pleasant for him.. almost it midnight still priya was sitting and looking at the window loosing herself in some thought..

Ram kept his hand on her shoulder it broke priya's thought .and she looked at him..

Ram just saw her red eyes with full of tears and some marks on her cheek too..

Ram was going to wipe but Priya did before and said Sorry sayad light k wajaise aap so nehi paye and tried to move from there ..

Ram caught her wrist..and pulled her towards him.. dont cry what ever happened its happened..

Priya looked at him blankly and tried to free herself..but Ram did not leave her..Chodiye Mr.Kapoor..mujhe jana hai..

Firse vaagna chahte ho mujhse.. .

This time priya could not held her more... aapko sirf tana marna hi aata hai..kabhi situation aap samjhne ki kausih hi nehi karte hai..

What do u expect from me Priya ..paanch saal.. i was living like adead man..did u ever think..

Did u ever think Mr.Kapoor.my cond.. yes 5 years .. i stayed away from u..i stayed away from my family.. u have all here..but i?..

Sabke sath hokar akele rehna diff hai..its own choice..but sabko chod kar naye desh me..akeli aurat ek bache k sath .. not so easy Mr Kappor. Being Mrs. Ram kapoor . i had to tolerate lots of taunting from ur friends just to survive. Aur wo bhi kya.. Multimillinior ki beti ko doc k pass lejane k liye bhi i had to think many times.. did u ever ask.. k priya how did u manage all these alone..no.

It was ur choice Priya . i did not tell  to leave me..

Yes u did not..but u could not do anything to..Aap The Ram kapoor hai.. kuch nehi kar sake aapni biwi ko bachane k liye .. aftr 5 years u cleared my name.. .

Peehu ko kya jabab dete aap.. k unki mumma jail me kyu hai..

It was different Priya. Mujhe pata hota to.. i could try..

Kya try karte aap.. mere khudke behen hi mere against me thi.. and more over i came Kapoor mansion ..just to witness my shradha..

Did u ever feel..how much it hurts me..

At least Priya u could try to contact with me..

Kya karti main contact karke..again 14 saal ki jail.. and why i left did u ever try to find..

Ram looked at her blankly...

Exactly Ram its ur Problem ..u never try to see what's the exact reason behind all. U just see and predict in ur way..

Divorce k time bhi ..what ever i did just did for u.. and paanch saal baad bhi..

Sirf mujhe dukh ye hai ki ..kabhi aap mujhe samajhne ki try hi nehi kiya.. with a sigh..she tried to free herself and moved from there ..

But Ram pulled her and caught her lips..

Again 5 years back scenario.. Ram pulled her to kiss.and again same Priya did not respond..

Tum aaj bhi kitna bolte ho,,.. I am angry. I said i hate u. Still u know i fall in love with u more and more everyday.. mera gussa..mera pyar hai.. I know u left me.u hide about Peehu.. u suffered a lot still did not contact with me for some reason.. and ye bhi sach hai Priya ..I cant live without u..paanch saal..main mar chuka tha..seeing u..mera dil firse dhakadna start huya..aab tumhare kami ye mehsus nehi kar payega ..without u..main sachme aab nehi jee..payu..Priya ..did not allow him to complete ..kept her hand on his lips..

Ram hugged her I love u Priya..why did not u show ur right on me priya..still u r the only Mrs. Ram Kapoor.no one cant take ur place..Ayesha is just...

I know Mr.Kapoor..i was sorry and hurt too..seeing ur attitude towards me.

Haq banta hai mera..kyunki.duniya me sabse jyada pyar main tum se karta hu..to gussa bhi tum pe hi dikhayunga main..and again caught her in his strong arms..

One thing leads another.. slowly.. Ram started nuzzling her neck..and gave wet kisses there ..Priya pushed him alil..but..Ram hold her tightly..and slowly made her lie under him..

Slowly and gently.. started to care his most precious gift  with his full love.. which is exclusively only for this lady..

Still priya trying to stop him.with blushing cheek..

Why u want to stop me Priya ..from morning ..u were trying to seduce...even at lunch timetoo with kulfi..now give me the honor to taste those..

Did not complete his sentence before his action took charges what he wanted to say..

At morning time.. Priya was lying on bed just half covered with the duvet..while Ram was staring at her...

She stirred a lil bit...when she felt his gaze.and remembered their last night..within a moment she followed his gaze ..which was now already shifted towards her half covered body..

Clutching the duvet Priya said with soft voice dont start it again..Peehu will be here anytime..

Ram rolling his tongue in his mouth  went so close to her..blew some air on her face..which effected priya so much that she closed her eyes..with some expectation of more..

Give Peehu the chance to witness her parents love..still she saw their fight only...and kissed her lightly..just then they heard the sound of their daughter from outside..First one Ram jumped..and took his dress give Priya hers..

Priya laughed..and said.. hhaha..Give Peehu the chance to witness of their parents' love..why u chnaged ur mind and jumped..and laughed loudly..

Ram gave a shy smile and went to open the door to welcome their princess in their family moment..with lots of happiness in heart and  only lots of promises for future towards each other only with love..

Uufff. Really wrote in hurry and without any plan..hope all of u like it,,thank u..for liking it.. Many many happy returns on the day Di..

Hope ur special day will be more special.

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy bday jhyoti di n sanju di superb part raya ka patch n last mein romance hayee
rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow...
Beautiful update..
Please continue soon.
Thanks for PM
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
so sweet. very well written. thanks for pm
krunalidivecha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kya likha he di sooo awesome
Muje n Jyothi di ko kya gift mili he
Seriously aapne itne door se mera Mann padhke exactly jese chahiye thi perfect vesi hi likhi he
Thank u so much
Love u
BALHLOVER thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rayaland

Happy bday jhyoti di n sanju di superb part raya ka patch n last mein romance hayee

today is not her birthday

Still thank u from her side.. 

Thank u D.