Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.Kangan.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: heartstrings

RealityPost @TheRealityPost  

#BB9 #BiggBoss9 RealityPost Exclusive : The TICKET TO FINALE will be reality. In Last week of DEC,there will be a task for it

hopefully prince win dis task

Hopefully he does well. Am sure it'll be another looong task. He's good at them 😳 a lot of practice done already  πŸ˜†
Crazy-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: heartstrings

RealityPost @TheRealityPost  

#BB9 #BiggBoss9 RealityPost Exclusive : The TICKET TO FINALE will be reality. In Last week of DEC,there will be a task for it

hopefully prince win dis task

even if he doesn't wim the ticket he will definitely go to the final by hook or crook...his fans r there to vote for him
-.Kangan.- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazy-Lover

I am so bored right now...

Who was your first crush ever?

real life - a boy in class πŸ˜†

actors - sallu πŸ˜†
Crazy-Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -.Kangan.-

real life - a boy in class πŸ˜†

actors - sallu πŸ˜†

my first crush was hrithik.
A boy in class..how old were u? I love hearing crush stories from everyoneπŸ˜†
-.Kangan.- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazy-Lover

my first crush was hrithik.

A boy in class..how old were u? I love hearing crush stories from everyoneπŸ˜†

ermm, I was like 11 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. nothing happened obvo. and then I moved to Scotland.
ohh yes Hrithik was nice, everybody was going crazy when his first movie came out 😳..
I was a huge fan of salman and karishma jodi πŸ˜†..

your first crush real mein?
-.Kangan.- thumbnail
Can anybody see live feed here? Whats happening? 
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chirpy and Bubbly actress Digangana Suryavanshi, who entered 'Bigg Boss 9- Double Trouble' has finally been eliminated during a new twist in the evictions, where the housemates themselves, and not the audience, were asked to nominate one of the contestants from the house.

Let's read what the 'Elegant 18' has to share about her journey on the show...

Digangana, please tell us how has your experience been in the Bigg Boss house?

My journey has been pretty interesting. Though I am just 18, I think I am the most sensible out of the lot. I took a stand, when I wanted to without going over board as that would just bring me into negative light and make me a negative person personally too.

You were seen remarking Rochelle as stubborn...

Yes, she is very stubborn. Infact, she has changed a lot over the period of time. This may be her strategy but I find it funny that she contradicts her own statements.

Your chemistry with Rishab Sinha was also talked about on the show. Is there something brewing between you guys, that you would like to share with our readers?

We met after 3 years and when he entered I thought to myself, "Oh My God! What am I going to do with him in the house? How do I deal with him?" But he apologized for his behavior and we both let bygones be bygones and tried to sort out our differences. I think we would be good friends once he is out of the house.

You had an issue with Puneet Vashisht as well...

Ohh...I just find it hilarious. When a person goes through a lot in his personal life it affects his personality and thinking too. That is all I can assume. I would really not like to comment on anything regarding that issue.

Talking about the show, who do you think is a strong contestant?

I think Priya Malik is doing very well.

And Mandana?

I would call Mandana two-faced in a positive way. She was sweet to me but arrogant with others. We would be friends post the show and yes, she too is a good contender.

What next?

I would take up something better than what I have done for sure. Let's see what comes up!

be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
TOTALLY LOVING PRINCE!!!
THE MOST ADORABLE, FUN-LOVING AND CUTE GUY IN THE HOUSE FULL OF CAT-FIGHTS!!
Crazy-Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -.Kangan.-

ermm, I was like 11 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. nothing happened obvo. and then I moved to Scotland.
ohh yes Hrithik was nice, everybody was going crazy when his first movie came out 😳..
I was a huge fan of salman and karishma jodi πŸ˜†..

your first crush real mein?

my first ever crush was when i was 13 in london because now I'm in dubai was my neighbour then he became my bestie then he came to same school as me he was my senior so didn't had lesson with him but we used to walk home together after one year i realised i really liked him and i knew he liked me 2 ..but i didn't propose him because i was waiting fir his purposal ...but when he finally confessed he was going to move to spain. And he said its better if we forget each other and shifted to spain...he is still in spain my parents and his parents r in contact but i don't talk to him sometimes i talk to his mom when my mom force me 2 ...whenever i talk to his mom she never mentions raees which is weird cause she know we were very good friends once.  Now i also shifted to duabai.  I still didnt forget him but trying my best 2.
Crazy-Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: be-happy-always

TOTALLY LOVING PRINCE!!!

THE MOST ADORABLE, FUN-LOVING AND CUTE GUY IN THE HOUSE FULL OF CAT-FIGHTS!!

thank u so much...he deserves all the love