Iqbal Khan's 'tips' to lead a happy married life!!

ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Charming, drop dead good looking, sexy, the attractive voice- adjectives definitely fall short when you need to describe Iqbal Khan!The man who mesmerized the world with his persona and acting capabilities, is currently presenting a power packed performance in Sony Entertainment Television'sPyaar Ko Ho Jaane Do.The Balaji Telefilms' series focuses on two different people from neighbouring countries, connected by love and parted by boundaries. But as we all know, where there is love, there is definitely a way...kyu??Now, Iqbal who is portraying the lovable' husband on screen is a much better partner off screen also. The actor seems to be trained to fulfill the herculean taskof managing relationships and marriages like a pro!Hence, we decided to quiz him and take tips on how to lead a happy married life...This is what Iqbal shared with us, "I think it is very important to give your wife time and love. You family is your strength and you should express that to them time and again. Make efforts to go shopping with your wife, holiday with her and also give her loads of compliments. These things never fail to keep your partner happy. Also keep the magic of your relationship alive and burning all along."Awww...theseare just the go swooning' type's tips Iqbal. Now we know what makes you the ideal man and husband!
P.S...Another article on our Family man...MIK...Sohini seems lyk this interview is for u to drool more and more on ur dream man!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hahaha Ajay😛
No doubt this man is totally droolworthy and dreamy.😳
And, he shall have all the love and respect. May Almighty give him everything he deserves.🤗
After Rajeev and Fawad, this guy is right up there in my list of desirable men. 😳
He is so so awesome..isn't he?
Edited by .SoHu. - 8 years ago
Samy.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am just Loving MIK
Giving just amazing awesome interview usne mera dil churaa liya

Ab to me uski bohot bohot bari bari fan hogi
Luv u MIK
Tfs dear
Samy.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SoHu.

Hahaha Ajay😛

No doubt this man is totally droolworthy and dreamy.😳
And, he shall have all the love and respect. May Almighty give him everything he deserves.🤗
After Rajeev and Fawad, this guy is right up there in my list of desirable men. 😳
He is so so awesome..isn't he?

@Bold puchne ka sawaal hi nahi uthta 😃
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
touchwood, MASHAA ALLAH and loads of prayers for him! 🤗 🤗
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samy.123

@Bold puchne ka sawaal hi nahi uthta 😃

Yes of course he is...for a fact we will be at loss of words for describing his awesomeness on-screen and off-screen!!
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Useful tips..Thanks for sharing
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Love u MIK ❤️
Tfs 🤗