Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preet285 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
well this is what big brother is all about πŸ˜†

Its weird that they will censor things...Thats kind of silly coz it takes away the whole idea of it being BIG BROTHER - eyes on u kinda thing lol.. Oh well...somethings bettr than nothing I alwyaz knew India would Indianize it when they showed it

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva

whoa... i feel sad for the wives of married men participating... they r not going to have good night sleep for 90 whole days πŸ˜• ... wives will need more counselling after the show i guess πŸ˜‰

I can't wait till the show airs tonight πŸ˜› ... what time it will telecast here in US?? 😳

πŸ˜†...you said it purva...omg..cant imagine Rakhi Sawant with the other men...i hope she is the one who is out first....and another one i dont like to see is bobby darlingπŸ˜•...rest of the cast is fine...

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I simply can't imagine living in a house with Bobby darling and Rakhi Sawant.. Weird I hope the other remain sane at the end of 3 mths.
-Obsession- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gossip_Queen81

why would they have sex with someone they dont know that well.

πŸ˜† True, but trust me!! Here, thats wot they do in BB UK!!

angel_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I hope Bobby and Rakhi doesnt hook up together πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont hate bobby esp after I saw her breakdown in famegurukul where she told ila arun abt her life and how her parents disowned her for what she is .......I thought that was very sad .
rakhi well lets see how she is as i dont know her that well only that i have seen her music videos ,lets see
izzy2001 thumbnail
if they censor it it is not really big b but since they will edit it i wish they at least show the begaining of who hooked up with who b4 they undress
i wouldnt be surprised the first 2 in bed would be aryan vaid and rakhi sawant ( to bad they didnt get the guy who kissed her i think his name is mika or something that would have been fun)i wounder who bobby will hook up with? lol
i bet the nude scene will leak out eventullyEdited by izzy2001 - 17 years ago
manikaa thumbnail
i dont think dey will ahve sex in d frst series itself..specially in d national TV d audience can not take it!
no matter how sex starved ppl r in india but celebs have to maintain dere reputation..n i m pretty sure dey wont have sex as yet..
loll but UK big borther has crossed all d limits now..my lil 11 yr old cuzins watch it in dere room cus my aunty has told dem not to watch it..haha! πŸ˜† so dey dont tell dere mum dey watched big brother haha!
manikaa thumbnail
omg i love bobby darling i dont know y u lot r agenst him!
gay ppl rock my my socks πŸ˜ƒ
BOBBY TO WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! yayyyyyy haha πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
~Poonam~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva

whoa... i feel sad for the wives of married men participating... they r not going to have good night sleep for 90 whole days πŸ˜• ... wives will need more counselling after the show i guess πŸ˜‰

I can't wait till the show airs tonight πŸ˜› ... what time it will telecast here in US?? 😳

i know

i saw this article and watched the show i'm like there r married people and some of has GF or BF some might

so what will happend

thatz like real world on MTV they show in US🀒