Kangana, Kareena & Imtiaz Ali at HTLS2015

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Venkat Ananth @venkatananth  

Kareena Kapoor Khan and Kangana Ranaut in conversation with filmmaker Imtiaz Ali at the #HTLS2015

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Hindustan Times @htTweets  

#HTLS2015 | Growing up, I was under a lot of pressure, and I couldn't live up to it: Kangana Ranaut

Embedded image permalink

#HTLS2015 | I felt my parents wanted me to be someone else, felt like I couldn't reach out to them: Kangana Ranaut

Embedded image permalink

#HTLS2015 | The boarding school head girl who always failed in her maths exam: Imtiaz Ali on Kareena Kapoor

Embedded image permalink

#HTLS2015 | I continued following my dream and I think i am a good actor: Kareena Kapoor Khan

Embedded image permalink

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Bobby John Varkey @bobbyjohnvarkey  

My teacher made me believe there is a lot more than films in life: Kareena #HTLS2015

I did a play with Arvind gaur within a week of working backstage with him: Kangana Ranaut #HTLS2015

Congratulations for bringing both glamour and acting in one body to the industry: Imtiaz Ali to Kareena and Kangana #HTL2015

Rohit Vats @nawabjha  

#HTLS2015 | Audience is ready for films where art is combined with glamour: Kangana Ranaut

Sweta Kaushal @SwetaKaushal  

My parents couldn't handle the brat I was. I used to oggle at @akshaykumar & @BeingSalmanKhan when I was young: Kareena at #HTLS2015

When she told her dad that she couldn't be a doctor, he wanted Kangana to be a teacher. #HTLS2015

Neha Sharma @mmiinniii  

Both Kangana and Kareena made their showbiz debuts as men in plays! #HTLS

#HTLS2015 | When I started out, I went where life took me, but later I could feel strong discrimination: Kangana

Embedded image permalink
touch_of_pink thumbnail

#HTLS2015 | When i first saw 'Refugee', I was awestruck with her beauty, her cheekbones: Kangana Ranaut on Kareena

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Neha Sharma @mmiinniii  

Most of the men around me are always complaining im too thin : kareena kapoor #HTLS

touch_of_pink thumbnail

Women in my films, women have always been better actors than the men: Imtiaz Ali at #HTLS2015

My first acting project was a play, Dulari Bai, where I played a 16-year-old boy: Kareena at #HTLS2015

touch_of_pink thumbnail

Kareena was concerned about how she'd get on to a moving train in Jab We Met. She thought there will be special effect: Imtiaz #HTLS2015

#HTLS2015 | Shootings are not a very pleasant experience. You're always creating things that aren't real: Kangana

Embedded image permalink
Hindustan TimesVerified account @htTweets  

#HTLS2015 | What is it that you all want? Intolerance? Jokes Kangana Ranaut as audience goes into peels of laughter

Embedded image permalink
touch_of_pink thumbnail

Have watched some of your films, not Dulari Bai, which I hope is one of your better performances: Imtiaz tells Kareena at #HTLS2015

I really hope that I never get a script which has a snake in it: Kangana #HTLS2015

Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bebo
Lolzzz kangy go all the way!
touch_of_pink thumbnail

#HTLS2015 | By the time a film gets over, it becomes difficult to differentiate between real & reel life: Kangana

Embedded image permalink