AshaNegiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I like MaYal, because I believe in friendships. In today's world I believe that along with love, friendship is an integral part of a successful relationship between a married couple. Personally, I don't see any big differences between friendship and love. Both of them are built on the same foundation consisting of trust, respect, understanding and care. Only the physical intimacy which is a way of expressing in love is different. Maya's friendship is strongest on Tv right now, for once I want EK to show that Friendship is important in marriage as there are not many best friends turned into lovers couples on indian tv.
Mayal have all components i listed above apart from the physical intimacy and love which will take time to develop. If you compare with Rayal, i feel that they never had these components. Raj has doubted on Koyal and Maddy times, he failed to understand both of them so many times, last being the marriage. The interesting thing is that, Koyal considers Maddy as her best friend and has chosen him many times. This time I'm waiting to see how she chooses Maddy, using her heart. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
I like Maddy Koyal jodi...as u said their friendship, mutual respect and understanding is much better than what Raj and Koyal supposedly have. Their love never looked convincing to me. 
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
agree with u. even i would like to chemistry wise mayal bcoz them friendship and love r true and maddy think about koyal only and raj think about himselve nt other.
but as going to look wise i like RaYal . they r looking perfect togather and raj match koyal. and maddy nt match koyal and looking to old hero.
but anyways i like both rayal and mayal.
XXNahiemaXX thumbnail
Mayal <3 Do I even have to say how much I love Maddy? I think everyone on IF knows by now... like I write about it everyday almost :P And on everything I write...
LeenaRG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MaYal are ok but there are too many shows around with the same concept. There is nothing new in the story of forced or convenience marriage and slowly falling in love with a vamp or villian trying to separate them. I also find Maddy very average and unattractive looking. Also, Koyal  looks much older than Maddy No offense meant but just my personal opinion.
So no Mayal for me. The day MaYal becomes an established pair I will stop watching.
RaYal on the other hand has the potential to become a gripping story with lots of twists and turns a la Ekta😉 I am totally rooting for RaYal and so is my mom who you could say belongs to the TRP aunty group😆

LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LeenaRG

MaYal are ok but there are too many shows around with the same concept. There is nothing new in the story of forced or convenience marriage and slowly falling in love with a vamp or villian trying to separate them. I also find Maddy very average and unattractive looking. Also, Koyal  looks much older than Maddy No offense meant but just my personal opinion.
So no Mayal for me. The day MaYal becomes an established pair I will stop watching.
RaYal on the other hand has the potential to become a gripping story with lots of twists and turns a la Ekta😉 I am totally rooting for RaYal and so is my mom who you could say belongs to the TRP aunty group😆

The fact is that he is not a vamp or villain.. in fact he wanted Rayal to be together just for Koyal's happiness... Rayal's love story was so quick and uninteresting... a guy and girl loved each other from childhood and they are planning to finally marry after cofessing whereas Maddy and his love story brings a tadka to the show. Even though he is deeply in love, his lover does reciprocate the same feelings for him but he is still trying to make his love happy. Age-wise Asha Negi and Gautam Gupta are almost the same age ðŸ˜› I don't know how she is looks older. IMO Maddy is cute looking and a brilliant lead face.. his reel character is very similar to his real personality and I feel I can connect to him more. I am rooting for MaYal too and thank god RaYal marriage didn't happen because then I would not be making this post here too ðŸ˜†
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree that there are not too many couples on TV where friendship turns into love, when in real life there are so many like that. Love-hate stories usually rule on TV.

For the first time, I wanna see a relationship that is built on trust, respect and understanding. MaYal have all that plus chemistry which can be built.

RaYal- Nothing against them, I guess they just don't appeal to me. It would be a pretty straightforward story if they came together- two people in love who unite. That bores me.

Sonal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like Maddy and Koyal. Raj is unstable. He cannot make rational decisions. 
Maddy's love for Koyal is unconditional and selfless. 

TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
no offense i don't find any hot chemistry between both rayal and mayal. i wish ekta cast a better looking hero opposite asha...both aly and gautam r not apt for leads..sorry if i offended anyone...all i want to see a cute love story but its not possible with aly or gautam   
XXNahiemaXX thumbnail

Originally posted by: LeenaRG

Gautam aka Maddy is sexy as f**k, I love this guy from the start of the show, he's the reason I watched in the first place, and sorry ke tumhe rona dhona aa raha hai.. because tumhara stupid named "Awara (who thought that name was even cool.. like shit) ðŸ˜†(lol shit, I just can't contain my laughter it's so f**king embarrassing for you guys that actually like him [I know you're too blind by the him to feel embarrassed.. so I feel embarrassed for you])" and embarrassing as f**k Raj is not winning. Also Aly is so ugly looking damn.. I hated Vibhav so much, I can't stand his face and Vibhav is better looking than Aly.. And Mayal's relationship is cute, and Asha doesn't look to old for him because the majority on IF likes Mayal.. why would they like them together if they looked awkward together.. so um... I think I made my point clear. 
Edited by XXNahiemaXX - 8 years ago