.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
                            ~ Rizwaan Ahmed Khan~

Yesterday while I was talking about this show with a friend of mine, she asked me one very valid question..

Who is Rizwaan Ahmed Khan?

I was left thinking for a moment while I tried to summarise who exactly was Rizwaan Ahmed Khan?
There were multiple answers to this single question.

Rizwan Ahmed Khan
A) is a 'jasoos' of the padosi mulk.
B) is the best father to Kavya.
C) is the eldest son of the Hooda family and as Mr.Hooda calls him, he is the pillar of the family.
D) is a protective and caring brother
E) is a doting, loving, possessive, dutiful husband
F) is a fine human being

I guess point F sums up in a nutshell who this man is..Isn't it?
So, there I was, ready with my answer and I told my friend, 'Rizwaan is one such character, one such human being I wish existed in reality.. I know he carries a lot of baggage, I know he doesn't think well for my country, I know he is on a mission, but at the same time I know he has a heart..a heart that knows to love..to spread love..to make people fall in love with LOVE..and that makes me fall for him'

Rizwaan Ahmed Khan is a spy of the padosi mulk who is here in Hindustan to avenge the death of his parents whom he feels were killed by this country..He is here cause he loves his mulk and wants to be a 'wafadar' in serving his nation. Now is that a crime?
A 'NO' is the answer. In fact all of us love our country, pray for its well being each day but is the path chosen by Rizwaan the most suited path?
Again, a NO is the answer. 
But is he responsible for choosing this path?
Yet again a NO!
As children we always remain in a very vulnerable state and thus anyone can mould us the way they want us to for we are too naive and simple to understand the complexities of this cruel world. Rizwaan was exposed to this cruel world and its cruelties too early in his life. His innocence was exploited and he was brainwashed to believe something that in reality never happened. This gave birth to a new Rizwaan Khan who grew up with vengeance in his heart..but he STILL had the heart within him..the heart that sets him apart from everyone else. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
He comes to this country as an imposter and puts up in the Hooda family as their elder son. But does he exploit them?
Does he mock their emotions, their feelings, their love, their care?
NO! 
Rather, he feels so much love for them.. He knows he is not what they think him to be, yet he cannot stop himself from loving them, from protecting them as their own family.
Right from bade papa to badi mummy, from neeti-kuku-sid-trisha-bebe to Kavya-preet; he loves each one of them as if they are all what he ever had. 
But isn't that the truth? The truth behind the truth?
Yes, he was sheltered by baba and his men but did that little homeless kid ever receive the love and warmth he deserved? 
Certainly NO!
But Rizwaan Khan urf Ishaan Hooda did! 
And so this family became the reason for his existence, consciously or subconsciously. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thus, he can never nullify those emotions, those relationships which he always craved having.
He can't be inhuman and selfish to use them for his motives.. Rather he accepts to himself, 'Main khali haath aaya tha aur khaali haath jaunga' cause nothing he feels BELONGS to him. Nothing at all.
How painfully beautiful is that?
When you know everything is yours, yet NOT yours.. When you know everyone LOVES you, yet not love YOU. Cause you aren't the one they think they are loving.๐Ÿ˜ณ
And that's what breaks his heart into a zillion pieces every single day..that everyone loves Ishaan, not Rizwaan! And, he IS Rizwaan.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”

Why does Rizwaan feel so much for Preet? 
Is it love? Or is it the sense of belonging?
I guess the latter.
This man has always craved for a sense of belonging...belonging to someone, belonging to some thing. 
But, he has always been defied of this sense of attachment.
He doesn't want to lose Preet, cause he doesn't want to lose that sense of belonging.. Cause if he loses that, he will lose himself..it has taken him years to belong to someone special, someone whom he can call his 'apna', and so he doesn't want to lose that 'apna' at any cost.
But isn't his identity the biggest dagger hanging on their relationship?
But what puts me in a paradoxical state is that what really is his identity?
Cause a falsified incident cannot determine one's identity..or can it?
Rizwaan is living a lie. A lie that has the power to snatch away every ounce of happiness from him.. But will he let that lie define his future? Define his original existence? His existence of a true good human being? That is for us to be seen.๐Ÿ˜ณ

But for me, Rizwaan Ahmed Khan is that candle for Preet and the Hoodas who would burn himself to give them the light of happiness..โค๏ธ
He loves Preet to an extent that it's beyond the scope of my understanding..and some things are best left not understood!
I feel his love..feel his heart which is full of compassion, love, respect and that for me defines who Rizwaan Ahmed Khan is.
He is flawed..seriously flawed but nothing can be perfect right?
So is he. Not perfect. Just human. With a heart. Full of love.โค๏ธ

P.S: I don't know what I wrote.. There are a plethora of emotions i feel for this man and somehow I'm not able to fully justify the brilliance of this man..but still hope you guys enjoy reading my ramblings๐Ÿ˜†
Kinza and payal, hope you guys like it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by .SoHu. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samy.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome analysis dear
U have written down each an every bit of Rizwaan
And the best description of Rizwaan you have given is But for me, Rizwaan Ahmed Khan is that candle for Preet and the Hoodas who would burn himself to give them the light of happiness.
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rizwan ke niye likhte hobe Sohini? Abar? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am obcessed with the analysis of this character sketch, so will do, reserving the post for now.
.SoHu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkeye

Rizwan ke niye likhte hobe Sohini? Abar? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am obcessed with the analysis of this character sketch, so will do, reserving the post for now.

Likhte toh hobei tomay..koi option hai hi nahi๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† *Preet style*
Will be waiting.๐Ÿ˜ณ
.SoHu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samy.123

Awesome analysis dear
U have written down each an every bit of Rizwaan
And the best description of Rizwaan you have given is But for me, Rizwaan Ahmed Khan is that candle for Preet and the Hoodas who would burn himself to give them the light of happiness.

Naah it didn't turn out the way I thought it would.
But still thankyou๐Ÿ˜ณ
Those lines in blue are my fav too.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He is a human with a heart full of love. That is what Rizwaan is Sohu! You wrote a BEAUTIFUL post! 
He is nothing else than a product of his circumstances. Arent we all? We were born in specific houses, specific countries, specific localities and now its our identity! Every single thing we were born with is our identity. Yes fighting the circumstances and all is another debate but isnt this the reality of EVERYBODY - and so is this the reality for Rizwaan. His circumstances made him what he is and is present is what is making him weak. 

Rizwaan is a strong man, and that is what i love about him. We all may say that he is the one surrounded by problems and laugh when atif praises rizwaan bhai's intelligence, but the reality is, an unemotional person would have never survived in Hoodas. They are a eat together pray together family, it had to be someone like Rizwaan .. who had a selfless heart. He ,managed to be what he was, yet not be it.. but what Atif Sana and Baba celebrate is how well he manages the shifts, bcz they do need the emotional rizwaan. They celebrate the immediate shifts inside him that Rizwaan handles, but they dont see how its corroding hi inside .. because they don't care. 

He manages to let the Rizwaan inside him love the Hooda family , and then he shifts to the Rizwaan inside him which wants revenge, and then he shifts to the Rizwaan inside him who is so in love with Preet. This shift that happens inside him .. it happens against a harash surface. All these are parts of his personalities but because he is a scattered person every shift inside him leaves him bleeding. 

he is bleeding inside, and one day he will collapse. That drop by drop loss of blood after every shift now refects in his eyes. Even if he is smiling to himself. It reflects. This man is bleeding inside .. 
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Lo another drooling post from another Rizwanholic...Yup as u said the choice F sums him up...felt good while readig ur analysis becoz I feel now I am able to see every inner aspect of him and know him much better...Yaa, although he is a spy from neighboring country he has a heart and he listens to it...and hope it saves him from all d difficulties that comes his way!!!Rizwan, one of d best writings on Indian Telly!!!
peeyara thumbnail
I need Fursat ke Lamhein to write about him
am I granted time? 
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rizwaan is truly a good human being misguided by his misfortunes. The Hooda family is incomplete without this man.. he is their savior like they are his... The reason he gave his handler when the handler asked him what to do with little Kavya made me his deewani then and there... an hardcore terrorist would have told his handler to throw the child somewhere... but not Rizwaan.. he picked up little Kavya, kissed her and pledged to look after her. Rizwaan's handlers could only brainwash him but were they able to 'heartwash' him? no chance!! He has so much love for Preet, Kavya and family that he sometimes forgets he is here for opposite reasons. I feel his handlers are going to make him the fall guy. But do they know the real Rizwaan Khan? do they know that his heart is not dead like theirs..? Rizwaan soon going to get alienated from Preet but does even Preet know the real Rizwaan Khan?  To know keep watching PKHJD on Sony at 9:30 pm week days... and keep reading super amazing write ups on this forum! Beautifully written Sohu! ๐Ÿ‘
.SoHu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

I need Fursat ke Lamhein to write about him

am I granted time? 

Oh yes dear..you are๐Ÿ˜ณ
Would love to read your thoughts on this MAN.โค๏ธ