Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Loveforlife

Rizwaan is truly a good human being misguided by his misfortunes. The Hooda family is incomplete without this man.. he is their savior like they are his... The reason he gave his handler when the handler asked him what to do with little Kavya made me his deewani then and there... an hardcore terrorist would have told his handler to throw the child somewhere... but not Rizwaan.. he picked up little Kavya, kissed her and pledged to look after her. Rizwaan's handlers could only brainwash him but were they able to 'heartwash' him? no chance!! He has so much love for Preet, Kavya and family that he sometimes forgets he is here for opposite reasons. I feel his handlers are going to make him the fall guy. But do they know the real Rizwaan Khan? do they know that his heart is not dead like theirs..? Rizwaan soon going to get alienated from Preet but does even Preet know the real Rizwaan Khan?  To know keep watching PKHJD on Sony at 9:30 pm week days... and keep reading super amazing write ups on this forum! Beautifully written Sohu! πŸ‘

Awwwh Raveena thankyou for this in return.😳
His dynamics with Kavya need a special mention. As you said, they could brainwash him but not hrartwash.. And even today its his heart that sets him apart.. And inspite of being so badly flawed, he emerges as the hero in every scene..❀️
.SoHu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajay227

Lo another drooling post from another Rizwanholic...Yup as u said the choice F sums him up...felt good while readig ur analysis becoz I feel now I am able to see every inner aspect of him and know him much better...Yaa, although he is a spy from neighboring country he has a heart and he listens to it...and hope it saves him from all d difficulties that comes his way!!!Rizwan, one of d best writings on Indian Telly!!!

A proud proud Rizwaanholic here.😳
Indeed, he is one of the finest writings on television so far and I hope he gets what he deserved. And, pain is certainly not among that.πŸ’”
Thanks for the comment Ajay.😳
.SoHu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fantasia.

He is a human with a heart full of love. That is what Rizwaan is Sohu! You wrote a BEAUTIFUL post! 

He is nothing else than a product of his circumstances. Arent we all? We were born in specific houses, specific countries, specific localities and now its our identity! Every single thing we were born with is our identity. Yes fighting the circumstances and all is another debate but isnt this the reality of EVERYBODY - and so is this the reality for Rizwaan. His circumstances made him what he is and is present is what is making him weak. 

Rizwaan is a strong man, and that is what i love about him. We all may say that he is the one surrounded by problems and laugh when atif praises rizwaan bhai's intelligence, but the reality is, an unemotional person would have never survived in Hoodas. They are a eat together pray together family, it had to be someone like Rizwaan .. who had a selfless heart. He ,managed to be what he was, yet not be it.. but what Atif Sana and Baba celebrate is how well he manages the shifts, bcz they do need the emotional rizwaan. They celebrate the immediate shifts inside him that Rizwaan handles, but they dont see how its corroding hi inside .. because they don't care. 

He manages to let the Rizwaan inside him love the Hooda family , and then he shifts to the Rizwaan inside him which wants revenge, and then he shifts to the Rizwaan inside him who is so in love with Preet. This shift that happens inside him .. it happens against a harash surface. All these are parts of his personalities but because he is a scattered person every shift inside him leaves him bleeding. 

he is bleeding inside, and one day he will collapse. That drop by drop loss of blood after every shift now refects in his eyes. Even if he is smiling to himself. It reflects. This man is bleeding inside .. 

Kinza my dear I was waiting for your write up..😳
And how beautiful is this.😳
Iske reply mein main kya bolu mujhe nahi pata..😭
Bold: THIS IS IT! THIS IS IT! πŸ’”
This man is in so much pain each day..each moment..we can't even fathom the depth of that! πŸ˜­
peeyara thumbnail
Rizwan Ahmed Khan
I have always loved either grey characters or Flawed Characters -be it Priya, Natasha, Pihu from BALH, Zaroon Kashaf from ZGH, Arjun from Everest, Chander, sudha from ETCETS and Rizwan from PKHJD(Latest Addition πŸ˜³)

Because these characters appeals to me and make it easy to relate to them, makes you think about them, imagine about them

Rizwan was flawed and Grey character, I was actually liking Seedha sadha, loving n caring Ishaan but suddenly article came k  Iqbal is antagonits and "are you ready to love anti hero???
 I was like, what the hell, anti-hero, its not acceptable πŸ˜†  Imposter, Spy or agent whatever you name him, he do not deserve love, he deserves hatred  I even thought k chahe wo kuch bhi karle but the fact remains fact, he is terrorist at the end of the day and they simply don't deserve love but all opposite happened

In real life too, I do have little soft corner for these people cos i keep thinking k kuch toh reason hoga yeh sab karne ka and what little i got to know is POVERTY is the biggest reason, they will do anything n everything for money, to feed their family(not all, very few) and Rizwan gave me one more angle to sympathize them. We never thought that these people can be victim of terror or brain washed individuals.

The name Rizwan itself means Acceptance or Good will or Guardian(of Heaven) and strangely this character fits it, he lives upto his name ⭐️

The first thing that i liked about him was not leaving Kavya on her own, adopting her n how can i forget the dialogue "i know how it feels to be orphan", he strike a cord with me but but i was still not convinced to love him, I thought he just relates to kavya that's it  nothing much

Next, FB was shown how his family was killed brutually and he could not shout even πŸ˜­
I felt so so bad about him, then baba brain washing him and giving him gun at age of 6, it tore me apart
He needed love, apnapan, someone to console him at that time but he was given a gun and life long hatred πŸ’”

The scars of childhood never leaves you, they get imprinted on your mind for ever  and since the age of 6 he was fed with only two things -revenge and hatred. He was aloof to all other emotions in the world.

Kavya made him experience all these emotions, the dialogue of Rizwan "ma baap bacche ko jana dete hai aur bacche insaniyat ko"

Rizwan was not human but when kavya came into his life the first thing that borned in him was Humanity-same humanity which do not allowed him to abandon Kavya β­οΈ

She taught him love, care, and all other emotions, She was the reason Preet entered his life and this Preet gave him the sense of belongingness which is of utmost importance to him, he got what he carved for whole life - apnapan 

Whenever i think about him, I always remembers Ek Villain dialogue mouthed by Shraddha  to Sid

"Woh aath saal(6 years here for Rizwan) ka bachcha jo darkar bistar ke niche chupa tha, aaj tak wahin hai, use bas zaroorat hai kisi ke haath ki kisi ke sahare ki joh kheench kar use andheron main se ujaalon main la sake"

it is so true in Rizwan's case too, he is still that kid who is not yet over the demise of his parents, he needs someone who can heal his wounds, someone who can shower him love, someone who can bring him from the darkness and that someone here is PREET

He madly loves her but do not want to confess - not to her and not to himself too, he is being very harsh on himself by doing this, by controlling emotions but he do not have another choice

He absolutely knows as soon as his ID is revealed everyone will loathe him, hate him n disown him and probably he do not want to face all this, facing hatred from his apne will eventually bring his downfall, he will die seeing their hatred so he has choosed easiest way -  to ran away from all with the sweet memories

His fake ID keeps him away from accepting anything, he has made to believe that everyone loves ISHAAN not RIZWAN but the fact is everyone loves RIZWAN
though the name is lie but personality and character are true, that personality and that character belongs to RIZWAN

I will end it here, i can keep writing and writing πŸ˜† most of things are bakwas as jaldi mai likha πŸ˜†
ppa20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow... gr8 postπŸ‘β­οΈ
I never thought tht I would say this for a agent... but I love Rizwaan