Tashan-E-Ishq Written Update Synopsis 1st December 2015

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Synopsis Of 1st December Episode.
-Twinkles makes kunj agrees to bring yuvi at the terrace.
-at the terrace yuvi just escapes a deadly experience.
-Kunj says to twinkle that He knows she and yuvi had a past but right now yuvi needs help and kunj himself is responsible for yuvi's this condition.
-Twinkle says Kunj I know something is wrong,I can sense that yuvi is pretending to be mentally ill.
-Kunj asks her for proof and when twinkle says nothing kunj says I know he did wrong deeds in past but god is punishing yuvi and they need to help him in this condition.
-Next morning kunj is packing his stuff and informs twinkle that he is going goa to meet the doctor who is looking at yuvi's case to know how much time yuvi will take to get back to his normal lifestyle,he asks twinkle not to tell this to anyone.
-Twinkle assures him that she wont tell anyone,Yuvi wakes up and asks kunj is he kunj going somewhere,kunj says yes I am going for some work,yuvi asks kunj to take yuvi with him but kunj denied it saying yuvi should stay st home and somehow makes him agree to stay.
-Yuvi ties himself with twinkle's hand by her dupatta and says I will stay only with twinkle,kunj somehow makes twinkle agree.
-Kunj leaves.
-Leela is tensed with the entry if that man and thinks how can this happen.
-Yuvi irriates twinkle with his crazy antics,yuvi says to twinkle that he will cut her hair in a particular hairstyle twinkle shouts at him and stops him,anita takes yuvi with him.
-Twinkle rememebers that some time ago when she and yuvi were in a relation then yuvi wanted the same hair style on her and says that If yuvi remembers this then how can he be mentally ill ,she has to do something to bring the truth out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the Update🤗
So less Twinj today 

Its defo proven after flashback Yuvi is faking memory loss
Edited by Anam Ali - 8 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU'Episode reeked ofYuvi's charade...he is a born natural...Zain ...you're a good actor...You were able to fool Kunj easily...not so much Twinkle...Women have this intuition that's so often right.
Think Kunj's disappearance was his trip to London.