Hemant giri & Bhairavi giri giving Vasant a hard time

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Vasant asks why did hemant bring bhairavi... flashback starts when 555 is calling everybody to come down quickly as the time machine is waiting for them... 555 goes through the wall & nobody is in the hall... as always the door is not locked so bhairavi walks in & sees the time machine in the hall... just then hemant comes down & tells her it's a time machine & they're going to find his lost brother 2015... bhairavi says his brother is hers too... she says she'll help him... hemant tells her to hide in the time machine otherwise vasant won't allow her to come...

Bhavana is asking pritesh where was he... he said he was with illa to ask for sugar from ojha house... Ronnie asks then where's bhairavi...

Vasant scolds hemant for bringing bhairavi as the time machine could handle the pressure of only 5 people & not 6...

The colony people have surrounded 555 & blaming her for bhairavi's absence... they ask her about ghotalas' whereabouts... she says they've gone to 2010... Ronnie says 2010 the hotel... liza says if its so then why isn't she looking at them while telling it... all say they'll go to the hotel & if they don't find ghotalas over there they'll call the police & send 555 to jail... all leave... 555 in thinking mode... maybe now she'll be forced to take the form of bhairavi...

Shishir says they must have already reached 2010 by now... vasant was about to say they're aliens but sharad stops him... shishir gets shocked seeing -5200 years & tells it to everybody... all get shocked... vasant says the time machine can't handle 6 people & now they're even going 5200 years back so now there'll be a big explosion... he tells everybody to take their seats & fasten their seatbelts... all go & sit... bhairavi looks on... varsha asks vasant what to do... vasant wonders where to place bhairavi... varsha calls bhairavi & makes her sit on her lap & fastens the seatbelt... there's a big explosion... the ghotalas faint except bhairavi... my god she's really a strong girl... bhairavi removes the seatbelt & goes outside... the ghotalas wake up & go outside... VV are wondering where bhairavi is & calling out her name... bhairavi comes from behind scaring them... vasant is having a hard time dealing with bhairavi... sharad says they're near vrindavan... hemant suggest to go ahead of time to 2010 & find 2015... vasant says the time machine has become powerless by handling more than its capacity & they'll need mercury to restart the time machine... the time machine starts becoming invisible giving a shock to the ghotalas...

Precap: varsha has become tall using her superpowers while vasant is lifting bhairavi in the air with his superpowers... seeing this a woman gets scared that ghotalas are asoors... shishir tells vasant that they're in the time when Krishna was in gokul...

Krishna is shown playing flute...

Very good episode... loved it... the episode was more about developing the background for a bigger track... felt bad for poor vasant... now he has to jhellofi bhairavi giri along with hemant giri...

waiting for tomorrow's episode...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Execution wise very good epis are shown nowadays...
Love the work the technical team does...everything seems real..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Was wondering from long k bhairu kaise gai time machine me...atlast pta chlaπŸ˜†..hmare unique bhai behen k kya kehneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Uff..555 in trouble...hope she handles the matterπŸ˜•
Bhairavi brij me ghotalas ka jeena mushkil kr degiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..agree with @ghotalaz poor vasant has to handle hemant as well as bhairavi giri..poor manπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Looking forward to the next episodesπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by .anjali. - 8 years ago
ice-cold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing epi πŸ‘
^ agreed that the scenes look real πŸ‘
The episodes are getting better and interesting tooπŸ‘
So we have a maha epi on Saturday for 1hr 

Vasant has to bear Hemant as well as bhairu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I m excited heeein πŸ˜ƒ
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice episode. Graphics of time machine & effects were also great. But still I feel they are not successful in creating Krishna & MBH era FOR ME OF COURSE !  It's always looking same like film city set of mumbai.  May be because I have seen this so many times. BR Chopra's MBH small scene also looks authentic even after so many years. 
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Whole episode full of hemantgiri and bhairavigiri... But missed most imp words... Eee & toh BAROBAR
Hats off to creative for d graphical work... May this superb prepation is d reason for stupid ojha-toffee track & other useless  tracks to show...
Bechara vasant abb dono bhai Behan uske hawale h...πŸ˜†
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Great efforts. :))
Didn't watch the episode yet but feeling so nostalgic after a long time return to Ghotala nagrii. 
The forum is going well. Good efforts.