15 Years of Hrithik Roshan - Hrithik watched it!!!

throughmyvains thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74_U364IboQ[/YOUTUBE]

WATCH IN 1080 HD, please subscribe!

Back with another video, 15 years of Hrithik Roshan! I wasn't planning on editing this since I've not been following Hrithik's private life & his career and I literally knew nothing about him other than his work onscreen which I've been a fan of. But after PC's video, there were so many asking for a Hritihik video so I couldn't let you guys down :* And as always, I absolutely have no idea what to think of this video. I've watched and replayed it for like 100 times already so I can't tell if it's good, okay or if it's not as good as PC's video. So no comparisons to my previous work please :P Also, you maybe will get bored because this time it's a little bit longer than my other videos :P I tried to cut it down to 7-8 minutes but. failed.๐Ÿ˜†

PS: A lot of his fans told me not to include the Susanne breakup/divorce since he wouldn't like that or it might hurt him so that's why I didn't directly mention her. It's only in the beginning where I've shown those headlines. But the "Let her go" song by Passengers kinda reminded me of Hrithik-Susanne so I thought why not add that song instead.

Hope you like! Please make sure to RT & like my tweet on Twitter so that it becomes a top tweet in Hrithik's mentions! It would be really helpful since we all want him to see it.

https://twitter.com/ozzyproduction/status/671618677066846208

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ozzyproduction

xoxo,
Ozzy
Edited by mukherjeebabe - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whereiam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant! But it would have been better if you hadn't mention his divorce. Well done๐Ÿ‘
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG!!.. This is sooo good.. Dugguuu ...Will def RT it I'm sure he would love watching it and might reply too..Thank you for making this and you are so good in your work ๐Ÿ‘
throughmyvains thumbnail
Originally posted by: whereiam

Brilliant! But it would have been better if you hadn't mention his divorce. Well done๐Ÿ‘

There were no direct references to their divorce. I skipped that part because I was told that it's a sensitive matter. It's just a very brief glimpse into that but only in the beginning, first few seconds of the video. Just tried to show the negative and bad side of fame, the dirt that the media is throwing at him and what Hrithik has to deal with daily and especially during his divorce time. I can't really explain it but after the "at what price?" I wanted to portray exactly that; that being an entertainer comes with a price. This is why I've put that strong  & tough picture of him (hoodies picture in the middle) and all the shocking headline around him.
His team told me that it's a great video, Hrithik will watch it and one of them watched it for like 5 times already so I'm guessing & hoping all is good with my clip selection :) Waiting for HR's response! <3
whereiam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^ Now i can totally relate to it. TY for explaining.  BTW you are very talented, keep it up.
pallavi25 thumbnail
Superb compilation of HR's life and career highlights! Loved it! ๐Ÿ‘ 
Such a handsome guy, has beautiful eyes! And what a great dancer! Plus a talented actor. 
What a pity he does so few movies nowadays. I wonder if its because of his health problems? Or due to emotional stress? ๐Ÿ˜•
throughmyvains thumbnail
^^ thank you so much guys!! I think it's because shooting for films is too much work & health problems.. not quite sure.
Hrithiksmile thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Outstanding video
good work
Bhaadmejaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome work, you know your videos are better than the trailer of bollywood movies nowdays๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผKeep up the good work๐Ÿ˜ณ
crusty thumbnail

Wow. Brilliant work! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Damn, the old Hrithik was so good...so real :( Thank you for this! : )