Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome post and pics, you have described Rishbala / DVD so beautifully that i don't have words to say anything else.  They are truly magical, heavenly, epic Jodi.  Rishbala / DVD Forever.
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Merliah, thanks for the PM dear.
jerrenkarthi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wont ever forget that scene golden petal awards
Rishkara thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow wow wow..beautiful post..what u written is exactly true about our rishbala..thanks for ur pm dear..u made me to bring back the beautiful moments..rishbala is the magical couple
silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...Merliah! What a description about Meiej n our  Rishabala.Fabulous!😛
The pics n ur narration was just dreamy.
Every word is true. DVD never acted the character but lived as Rishabala. That's why they kept saying MB was their baby. 😳 I don't think any 2 ppl can look so perfect together. Their one smile, one touch, one look, one hug can make us forget all our problems. For me, they r my tress busters.
They r just magical together.😳 Missing them too much. Plz DVD come back together on screen. Plz...plz...plz...

Beautiful post.
Thanks for making this thread.
rishbalafan9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh gosh...this is just epic...i super loved your post...it was just like the ecperience of sky diving beneath the sea memories of my piece of heart..rishbala...just realised every second of reading it along with the visual treat...loved your description👏..❤️...you justified your title memories and indeed its like reading a fairy tale...disconnectig from the harsh reality we fans are facinh these days...
My journey with them started during the four phera wedding...i was randomly browsing channels and one day i saw the scene of their four phera  wedding ..i have not seen their previous shows before never ...just have heard their names but propetly watched them in the show...and i was like the couple is looking so beautiful together so much pretty people in television and then get hooked to the show..and the rest is history...
Thanks a lot for making this post...will cherish these memories forever...❤️⭐️
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! the pics and the way they look at each other speaks volumes...it's so natural...I never felt that they are acting...😳
rishbalafan9 thumbnail
Its just a sheer delight and visual treat to read your post on rishbala...you have described them very heavenly and perfectly with these pics...Reading this post again before sleeping...wonderful❤️👏
rishbalafan9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishbalafan9

Oh gosh...this is just epic...i super loved your post...it was just like the ecperience of sky diving beneath the sea memories of my piece of heart..rishbala...just realised every second of reading it along with the visual treat...loved your description👏..❤️...you justified your title memories and indeed its like reading a fairy tale...disconnectig from the harsh reality we fans are facinh these days...

My journey with them started during the four phera wedding...i was randomly browsing channels and one day i saw the scene of their four phera  wedding ..i have not seen their previous shows before never ...just have heard their names but propetly watched them in the show...and i was like the couple is looking so beautiful together so much pretty people in television and then get hooked to the show..and the rest is history...
Thanks a lot for making this post...will cherish these memories forever...❤️⭐️

Its just a sheer delight and visual treat to read your post on rishbala...you have described them very heavenly and perfectly with these pics...Reading this post again before sleeping...wonderful❤️👏
madhumeandyou thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My way of preventing my stories from getting locked
" certain things catch ur eye but stays only those that catch ur heart"