The chemistry with Dalip Tahil is bang on from day one : Snigdha

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

Nikhil Sinha's newly launched show Siya Ke Ram has a cast which is a mix of new and veteran actors. Dalip Tahil who has a long career in acting is playing the character of King Dasharath and actress Snigdha Akolkar who has done show like Bandhan is playing the character of Koushalya.

Talking more about her camaraderie with Dalip Tahil, Snigdha says,"From day one we were very comfortable. I was initially nervous with Dalip Tahil but from day one on the set we became very comfortable with our costumes and dialogue. He got impressed with me when he came to know that I don't use glycerine to cry in front of the camera. The emotions of Koushalya is very pure and giving me a great feeling to perform on screen. Audience will love her. Producer duo Nikhil and Suhana Sinha have made a classic show which is generating fantastic feedback"

http://tellyexpress.com/2015/11/29/the-chemistry-with-dalip-tahil-is-bang-on-from-day-one-snigdha-akolkar/

I can't even believe that it's Singdha,who plays Kaushalya
She looks totally different
And she is doing a good job

This pic was also there with the article naπŸ˜‰ 

Thanks for sharing.
She looks very different. A fantastic actress.
Originally posted by -Mano-

I can't even believe that it's Singdha,who plays Kaushalya
She looks totally different
And she is doing a good job

This pic was also there with the article naπŸ˜‰ 

she is really doing nice job .. 😊

oh yeah i tried to copy paste but it didnt got posted .. thanks for posting it ---  luvly pic they both look great πŸ˜³

Edited by Thushi - 8 years ago
Thnx for sharing dear...
She looks good...
Lovely pic ...
Tfs πŸ˜ƒ
Lovely pic