•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Radhaji is questioning the presence of a man in your daughter's bedroom on her wedding day n what do u do? Stand there n hang ur head in shame.😲😑

Padmini madam, if u remember rightly, it was u who sent that man to kidnap ur daughter. Can't u just open ur mouth n speak out the truth. Somebody is degrading ur daughter n u can't even standup n defend her. What kind of mother u r?????😑. Do u even love ur daughter?

I if had been in radhaji 's place, I would have slapped her yesterday for all the bakwas she was talking.😑
Absolutely right! Even I was wondering, being a mother, how could she keep quiet while her daughter was being accused of something for which she, herself is responsible? ?😲😑 She should've clarified things...
How could she admit such a terrible mistake ...to take support
of a gangster...
Even I wondered the same.
plus she always keeps going on about sacchai etc, so why she didn't tell the truth.
nice post.
padmini had some double standards 
Nice post.. Yes you are right ab sachai kyun nahi keh payi wo...
Originally posted by silverfire

Radhaji is questioning the presence of a man in your daughter's bedroom on her wedding day n what do u do? Stand there n hang ur head in shame.😲😑

Padmini madam, if u remember rightly, it was u who sent that man to kidnap ur daughter. Can't u just open ur mouth n speak out the truth. Somebody is degrading ur daughter n u can't even standup n defend her. What kind of mother u r?????😑. Do u even love ur daughter?

I if had been in radhaji 's place, I would have slapped her yesterday for all the bakwas she was talking.😑

exactly samitha i was just fuming on her constant rakshas chant and if i would be radhajis place i will kick her out from my house for badmouthing my son that stupid woman paddu trust on a gangstar for her daughters safty my foot this selfish lady used every man according to her need in her life may it shamsher , rk or sullu just hate her aaj aayegi beti damad ki shadi me 32 all out karke wanna give her a tight slap😑 shameless woman😑
Dat lady is actually a big hypocrite,she shows fake concern for madhu by sending a sadakchap gunda to kidnap her n wen her own daughter is accused for wat she is responsible for she is lyk i know nothing,idiot she is