zeus thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I think that the CVs might turn the story similar to Drishyam. i.e. Pari might be the culprit and everyone will make sure she is not exposed as the justice is served.
And at the end, Sandy might actually crack the case and find out that 'final' blow might have come from some goonda/Komal's ex/ something unrelated..

Wouldnt that be nice, fulfilling twist ? ðŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What I think is that Bhabo , Emily - Pari , Suraj, Lokesh ..all met Mohit near the well. They all might have had few arguments with him..
E.g Lokesh was trying to save lalima's jewellery from Mohit, Emily went out with divorce papers ..Pari might have seen Mohit with Komal and lost her cool. 
For now can't really predict what happened between Bhabo , Suraj and Mohit.
Pari might have accidently hurt Mohit but even Im sure tht the actual death didnt happen because of her... Satyadev will definately prove someone as a culprit from the rathi family but  finally Sandy will solve this issue.

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I feel the real culprit will be caught only at teh last moment on verge while the judgment was to be proclaimed. Sandy might get a clue and for sure ST will help her to reach out for that fellow. May be with his taunting spree verbal attack, the way he made Emily spill the bean about Komal's address. If Sandya alone had to catch the criminal, then they would not have introduced as new character. The way way CVs sent Suraj to help Sandy complete her MM, this officer will help Sandy to catch the actual criminal.