Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parud4infinity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Part 3
Oky rudra were should I take you paro laughed. Umm she was biting her nails thinking. Rudra could watch her all day. I've got it come paro said. Rudra looked around London was loud and busy. Paro took him to an cafe. Rudra gave her a puzzled looked here paro from all exciting places you choose an cafe. rudra this is not just an cafe this is mera favourite cafe I only come here for cafe you know why she said. Kyw rudra said not Finding anything special in it.when I was small papa used to bring me here and by me hot chocolate. It's the only hot chocolate I have now paro said. Rudra laughed kiya paro that is pagal hot chocolate is all the same. Paro gave him an angry look and screamed waiter please bring to hot chocolates. rudra ap ke mama papa kuch na kaha tum ya hai aya. Rudra said no paro. Sach your to lucky yar. Rudra felt hurt. You don't know nothing paro plz stop talking about my parents. Paro was shocked kiya rudra I'm sorry to hurt you but. No buts rudra snapped. Paro looked down feeling hurt and walked out of the cafe saying sorry rudra. Your two hot chocolates sir. Rudra give the money. Shit rudra walked out of the cafe and he didn't even know were paro was. Rudra knew paro didn't mean it like that. He tried looking for her. Paro paro. He phoned her he could her an phone ring. And there she was sitting on the park swing crying. Paro rudra shouted do you know how long I was looking for. Paro quickly wiped her tears. Rudra can you go please I don't want to talk to you she said. Rudra ignoring her sat on the other swing and gave her the hot chocolate. Paro angrily it. Rudra grinned. Rudra I why did u snap at me paro sad not looking at him. Rudra took an deep breath. Paro mera mam pap are dead. Paro looked at rudra. I'm so sorry rudra I didn't know. I was young they had an car crash I was brought up by an very nice man rudra said with tears in his eyes but there's still that thing missing. My whole life I wanted to know an mothers anger love to her son. Paro was crying rudra I'm so sorry kasm se. Rudra who is that man who looked after you. Rudra smiled he's an school head teacher my dad's best freind he says. I have lived with him my whole life. He took me to school with him. Even now my studies are over but I used to with him. Paro looked shocked but papa said your still in uni. Rudra smiled I couldn't just come with maan to school so on all the files and computers it says I'm an student but I'm not. How old are you she said confused I'm 25 paro. And I'm 19 my last days in uni paro said. J paro. Paro got off the swing and said rudra come here all of an sudden she crushed her self on him in an big bear hug crying. Rudra I'm sorry mujee maaf kar. Paro it's oky rudra said taken aback from her hug. Paro stop crying na plz. He said weeping her tears. Paro blowed her noses on him. Rudra said slowly paro by the hot chocolate was nice. Like magic paro spark was back. I told you na sab se best hot chocolate. She said proudly. Rudra smiled. Paro said rudra thank and kissed him on the cheek. Rudra looked at her surprised. Paro apni did you just he said touching his cheek. Before paro could answer her phone rang. Oky papa sorry. Shit rudra it's 8 come papa is waiting to meet you. Kiya rudra said still in shock. Papa shouted paro. They both ran as fast as possible. Soon they reached Paro's house an small but cosy house. Rudra was suddenly nervous. Kiya howa rudra. Paro I can't. It's oky chal papa is as long as you stay quiet. That doesn't help paro.paro father walked in an old man with an very serious look.you must be rudra heard alot about you. J sir thank you for having me here. Paro you and help your mum make the Tea.oky papa. So rudra I'm very sorry how I bought you here but I needed someone and maan told me you are an honest man.Sir I try to be rudra said nervously. Rudra I just want you to be with my daughter most of the time. I love her and but I can't keep an eye on her. Sir I don't have nobody but I feel your love and worry for your daughter don't worry her life means more then mine. You know rudra when I phoned you about the money you refused I was very sad and happy. I don't have an son but if I did I would want like you son. Rudra felt an huge liking to this men maybe it was because he called him son the words he wanted to hear all his life. 
Guys an short note this story is going to have an 1 year leap in the next part. 
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just read both part 2 and 3 loving the progression !
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part3 is Nice dear..
thanks for clarifying my doubts... 
parud4infinity thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marvel-freak

Just read both part 2 and 3 loving the progression !

Thanks 
parud4infinity thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavyaesther

Part3 is Nice dear..

thanks for clarifying my doubts... 

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ณ
parud4infinity thumbnail
Part 4 
Rudra and Paro were soon 24/7 in each others company 
He was always there. And Paro was always there for rudra. Rudra now one year later was fixing his tie for Paro's prom today was the day he will confess it all his love for paro. Enough of being scared of her dad who he loved so much. Rudra looked outside it was raining this brought back memories. Flashback. Paro I'm not going to an party plz let's just go home. Please rudra please paro said with those innocent eyes. Oky fine rudra said angrily. Hiya paro some guy said to paro hiya Sam omg it's been to long. Sam eyed paro up and down. Not going unnoticed by rudra. Suddenly an girl came and kissed Sam baby come on why you standing her talking to her. Paro this is lily my girlfriend. Oh paro said looking down. Wo kon hai ap ke sat boyfriend hai kai. Na wo yes I'm her boyfriend rudra. Paro looked at rudra shocked. Acha paro Sam said brushing her shoulder abit and walked to the dance for with his girl.rudra why did you say that paro said. Ap ke liya. Oh paro said confused. Sam eyes were on paro  my mistake for not giving us an chance he thought. Paro could tell Sam was looking she felt hurt after everything they been though he moved on. But lily was sams best friend she knew she had to.help Sam as he was about to break she she kissed him
 And dragged him to the dance floor. Paro stop looking over there rudra said.Che look at her rudra wo tu intna ajeeb hai. Rudra I need ab drink chal. Paro are you sure you are going to drink all that please don't. Rudra I'm Not an baby yar she and gulpped the whole glass. After awhile paro was drunk. Rudra I want to dance with you please she said.no paro let's go home you drank alot chal. Na she said running. Paro rudra screamed. Paro was laughing and running she bumped into Sam. Paro are you oky are you drunk what the hell paro. No Sam I only drank water promise she said kiya paro water doesn't makes an person like this he said. Weres your boyfriend pato Sam said worried for the love of his life.kon boyfriend paro said scratching her head. Wo Sam said pointing at rudra who was looking for here wo mera dost hai paro said. Sam was confused paro wo larki mera dost be tha. Paro rudra said worried . Paro are you oky stupid mein pagal ke tar apko Dunta. Sam smiled and said dude keep an eye on your freind. Rudra thanked him. Paro chal. Na dance rudra plz. Rudra I'm going to scream she said. Acha chal he said angrily taking her to the dance floor.the song changed to an slow song what the rudra said angrily. Paro laughed you are funny when you.angry. Rudra pulled her to him self Acha. Tum hi ho tum hi ho mera ashiqaa ab tum he ho was playing in the back.rudra was lost in paros eyes. Paro was feeling strange rudra mera dil bohut fast hoga. Rudra smiled and twirled her and whisperd in her eye mera be jab ap mera zindigi mein aya mera dil rok gay. Paro blushed and hugged rudra. Rudra never leave me oky. Rudra pulled her and said over my dead body and kissed her forehead. Rudra was alive his body was in flames he wanted paro to claim her rosy lips.he held her from her waist pushing her into his body so she can fell what effect she has on him. Paro gasped looking down rudra ap ke. Rudra was so close to her lips he could feel her breath on his face. But paro suddenly ran. Paro rudra said shocked. She ran out side laughing I want to home bodyguard. Rudra laughed bodyguard Paro oky let's go but you please come her it's cloudy and could rain any minute. Paro ran to him and they both walked together. Suddenly it started to rain paro was already holding the umbrella and rudra walked beside her. Suddenly rudra realised that paro was by the road side and when the cars come the water will splash on her. He moved her to the other said and splash a car soaked him but he didn't care.paro watched rudra and his freindship for her and an tear fell from her eyes. She throw the umbrella and said rudra today I will do what you do for me and she jumped in an puddle laughing.and twirled dancing in the rain.rudra loved her. Her white dress was hugging her body like second skin. She was an goddess. Rudra walked closer to her and took her in his arms picking her up. Paro tum pagal ho chal.they got to rudras house and Paro ran up. Paro what you doing come. No never she stuck her tongue out to him. Rudra ran towards her but she ran to his room. Paro he said looking in his room. I know you are here come out na. Booo she jumped from behind him he fell back on the bed paro with him. Paro rudra said paro looked up at him and said. Rudra why you so handsome. Rudra smiled. Paro touched rudras face exploring it. Rudra closed his eyes in pleasure. Paro stop I won't be able to control. Paro moved closer to rudra there lips were on inch apart.there eyes locked with one another's. Rudra couldn't take it no more he kissed her slowly at first. Paro felt like fire she kissed him back her hand in his hair. Rudra flipped paro under him so he was on top. He left her mouth for air. And then kissed her he wanted her more he bit her lip making her moan.his tongue tasted her.paro was pulling on to his hair. Rudra stopped kissing her lips and went to unzip her dress. Until his released he couldn't do this paro shall we. He looked up to find paro fast asleep. Rudra kissed her cheek and hugged thank you paro for bring me joy and happiness you are my everything and today for the first time I don't care if you was drunk it meant the works to me to kiss you touch you and dance with my life.rudra feel asleep. Paro woke up her head was banging ohhh. She said she looked at her side and saw rudra sleeping by her. She screamed rudra shit. Rudra woke up and spin paro to him. Kiya howa ap teek ho he said. Yes I'm fine sorry to wake you up rudra my head I can't remember I thing from last night yar. She said slowly getting up. Rudras whole world came crashing down. I hope I wasn't to bad and annoying paro smiled. Kuch yaad na hai paro. Na kyw she said if I did something stupid tell me now rudra.rudra couldn't believe this his happiness was short lived. No paro bas party hoga owr hum ghar chal oky. Thank god nothing happened yar. Flashback ends.
Rudra smiled remembering that moment after that paro had once said to him rudra I had an strange dream you and I was dancing and stuff. Rudra got ready and locked his door. Ready to tell paro to start his life his paro. 

Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Loved the Update...
Like PaRud Moments..
Especially PaRud Kiss...
Who is Sam??Villain or Supporting role??
RangParud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
pm me tooo...pls...

parud4infinity thumbnail
Part 5 
Rudra was running he saw an old couple together holding hands and smiled this would be him and Paro one day. Paro was waiting for rudra when someone tapped her shoulder from behind. Sam what you doing here yar. Paro I need to tell you something. Kiya Sam sab teek hai. J sab bohut Acha hai. Paro smiled. Rudra was running when it started to rain. Paro rain reminds me of you and sun reminds me of you.can sombody be that beautiful in this world. Maula you made an angel on earth. Rudra was soaked. Sam I don't know what to say paro said with tears in her eyes. Paro I'm sorry for being so rude to you Sam said. Rudra finally reached the prom. The music was loud. Rudra ran Inside there was so much people. He saw paro alone sitting on the bench. Paro rudra said. Paro hello kab sa call kar raha ho kia howa ap teek hai. Rudra mein before paro could finish her sentences it was time for the couples to dance and then the prom king and Queen will be revealed. Rudra took his hand out to paro. She silently took his hand the lights were dim 
Rudra pulled paro to his chest paro looked at him confused 
But he touched her lips signing her to be quite. He held her close and Paro felt an spark she felt with him all the time. Rudra whisperd in her ear paro you look beautiful In this red sari. My favourite colour is red he smirked. Paro blushed. Rudra I have to tell you something please. Rudra said no paro today I will speak and you will listen. Paro was already so confused and he confused her even more. Kiya rudra.shu paro rudra picked paro up his hand touching her bare waist. Paro felt hot burning. Her heart was bumping fastly. Oky couples the king and Queen will be announced shortly. Hope you are having an nice time. Paro suddenly felt very shy from rudra. Umm rudra ap ya kiya kyw.rudra moved closer to paro she moved back hitting the wall. Rudra pinned her and moved his face close to her. Paro why you blushing kiya howa dance tha ya kuch owr tha. Rudra said there lips were inches apart suddenly paro pushed rudra and said rudra I'm sorry I can't do this. Rudra was angry. Paro listen to me I I need to talk to you. Paro faced him crying. Rudra Sam proposed to me.  Rudra whole world came crashing down kiya paro. Paro was about to go when rudra pulled her and said paro do you love him paro said rudra I don't know I haven't said anything to him yet.slowly rudra let go of her and she ran with tears in her eyes. Rudra felt like screaming why does god do this to him his happiness always goes before his very own eyes.paro was shocked she ran to the bathroom crying she always thought of rudra as an freind but why did it feel so good when he bes close to her. Sam she thought she loved him since childhood he came back and he realised now paro thought. And the winners king and Queen. Rudra and Paro. Rudra and Paro please come up the stage paro froze she won rudra and her won. Rudra slowly went to the stage hiding his hurt. Paro walked towards the stage. 
Edited by parud4infinity - 8 years ago
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Nice Chapter dear,.
I want PaRud together.,
Not Sam&Paro so pls do smething thn only she realize her love toward Rudra..
This Parud dance remains me RR PaRud Jaipur dance..
Acting King&Queen r also Dance King&Queen...
Lovely...