Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neiralove thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: shabz50

Sorry for the late comment i read this before going to work and it left me with a smile for the rest of the day shikha loved it neira enjoying the snow and there is something just so romantic about walking in the snow. Thank you for writing it

You're not late at all dear, please don't apologize! I'm just happy that you read it and liked it 😊
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: neiralove

I can see him throwing a snowball at her back...he doesn't expect her to turn, so he throws another one and it hits her square in the face. She stares at him dumbstruck and he kisses the snow off of her nose to make it up to her... 😳

That would be just 😳
hamna19khan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh dear God Hamna! Inti tareef ek saath?!😕Bas bhi karo yaar...😳

I'm so glad you liked it so much darling! ❤️

You deserve much more than this choti si tareef :D 😃
neiralove thumbnail

Originally posted by: hamna19khan

You deserve much more than this choti si tareef :D 😃

Kuch bhi! 😆
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Better late than never! 

Oh this is so 

Perfect magical moment...Snow I just love and you created such a warm, romantic and just gorgeous piece here. 
The combination of the cold weather and each other's warmth, melts the heart 😳

Thanks A LOT for giving this cuddly NeiRa moment 🤗

❤️
neiralove thumbnail

Originally posted by: metoyou

Better late than never! 

Oh this is so 

Perfect magical moment...Snow I just love and you created such a warm, romantic and just gorgeous piece here. 
The combination of the cold weather and each other's warmth, melts the heart 😳

Thanks A LOT for giving this cuddly NeiRa moment 🤗

❤️

You're not late at all! 😊

Thank you thank you thank you so much for your wonderful comments love! ❤️ You know how jealous I am of you for getting to experience the snow every year... 

Yes, I was going for cold and warm and fuzzy all at the same time; I'm glad that worked! 😳

❤️ 🤗 ❤️
Santosh99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shikha,
Phele tou i'm really sorry for the late comment . I just finished reading the last few lines... and let me tell you it was beyond beautiful!!!!  You literally write like a writer taking care of everything... Your simple yet beautiful words make the story came alive. Thank you so much for writing this!! 😃
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

You're not late at all! 😊

Thank you thank you thank you so much for your wonderful comments love! ❤️ You know how jealous I am of you for getting to experience the snow every year... 

Yes, I was going for cold and warm and fuzzy all at the same time; I'm glad that worked! 😳

❤️ 🤗 ❤️

Snow every year here? Kaash yaar! Abhi toh no sign of any snow at all  
But I think I prefer this snow at any time...unless it is me with my Nachiket enjoying the snowfall warna for now NeiRa will do too 😉😆😳
neiralove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Santosh99

Shikha,

Phele tou i'm really sorry for the late comment . I just finished reading the last few lines... and let me tell you it was beyond beautiful!!!!  You literally write like a writer taking care of everything... Your simple yet beautiful words make the story came alive. Thank you so much for writing this!! 😃

No Santosh, don't be sorry! I'm just glad you liked it. Thank YOU so much for reading and leaving such a lovely comment. 😳

A writer?! 😕 Oh heavens no!

Also, I totally LOVE your siggy! The Lion King is my favorite Disney movie! ❤️ 😊
Edited by neiralove - 8 years ago
neiralove thumbnail

Originally posted by: metoyou

Snow every year here? Kaash yaar! Abhi toh no sign of any snow at all  
But I think I prefer this snow at any time...unless it is me with my Nachiket enjoying the snowfall warna for now NeiRa will do too 😉😆😳

Really? Not every year?  But at least you have hope of snow...and proper sweater weather 😛

Oh ho, madam ko apni Nachiket ke saath... 😉😆