Frequent Posters

darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Congratulations to Sahil and Eesha.
laxmi247 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations Sahil & Eesha wish u both happy married life...
crusty thumbnail

Originally posted by: anita_m

Good wishes to Sahil and Eesha. Especially to Eesha!

😆

Yes, Good luck,Eesha :)

@Ayomi: ur message is so heartfelt and sweet :)

AYOMI thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: drummedup

😆

Yes, Good luck,Eesha :)

@Ayomi: ur message is so heartfelt and sweet :)

du I actually posted what I felt.😛
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AYOMI

Thank you so much @Bobbi for sharing this beautiful news. 

I had been a little bit cold towards Sahil for some time now. (Though how cold I got, I couldn't help being a victim of this opposite attraction thing. So the bottom line is l have been both loving and being angry on you.)  But that coldness has started to fade away rapidly after seeing how he really appreciates his fans and how dedicated he is to them. Actually I am really amazed at his capability of balancing everything with his super busy life.  I guess I am extremely judgemental some times. I know that this confession means nothing to anyone. Just wanted to express my feelings. 
May Sahil gets to live a happy wedded life. Hope Eesha and Sahil stays happily ever after. May this life be smooth for those two. Hadn't said this in a long time. But I must say "love Sahil". Stay happy forever.  Continue being good.

Dear u r soo sweet ..this is heartfelt and cute msg.
AYOMI thumbnail

Originally posted by: srinithi25

Dear u r soo sweet ..this is heartfelt and cute msg.

Oh Srinithi thank you so much for your kind words. Thank you. And yes this is how I truly feel about Sahil.
SM.Lopa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 My eyes are red right now 😭.I really tried harder as much as possible but your love for Eesha was stronger definitely. Ok very very good news Sahil. Thanks a lot man for finally making a decision.Best wishes. For some reasons I get angry at you. Maybe because as fans we have the right but you always accepted that harshness with a smile. So I can never get angry at you. You are a nice guy and I wanted you to get the BEST. My prayers are still with you. And Eesha he genuinely loves you and I hope you will be loyal to him. He is a beggar of love. Give him 1 kilo he will return 1000 kilos back. Best wishes again 😭
AYOMI thumbnail

Originally posted by: SM.Lopa

My eyes are red right now 😭.I really tried harder as much as possible but your love for Eesha was stronger definitely. Ok very very good news Sahil. Thanks a lot man for finally making a decision.Best wishes. For some reasons I get angry at you. Maybe because as fans we have the right but you always accepted that harshness with a smile. So I can never get angry at you. You are a nice guy and I wanted you to get the BEST. My prayers are still with you. And Eesha he genuinely loves you and I hope you will be loyal to him. He is a beggar of love. Give him 1 kilo he will return 1000 kilos back. Best wishes again 😭

I feel you Lopa. And yes I always get convinced by Sahil's behaviour that he is so desperate for Eesha's love. BTW my pal great post. Edited by AYOMI - 8 years ago
AYOMI thumbnail

Originally posted by: SM.Lopa

OOPS! Really sorry. Posted the same thing twice.Edited by AYOMI - 8 years ago