congratulations sahil... 😊 😊 😊 
All the BEST... 😊 😊
Lots of love ❤️
Mysuhani25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wish u happy married life sahil mehta..congratulations... Lovely couple
It seems that wedding season is been celebrated with full force in the Telly world. After actors Anirudh Dave, Disha Vakani getting married, we have news of another actor all set to don the sehra.
Sahil Mehta, who has charmed audience with his dashing personality and acting skills in Suhani Si Ek Ladki , is gearing up for his grand wedding soon. Sahil, is all set to marry his long time girlfriend Eesha Danait next year.
When contacted Sahil, he blushed and shared, "Yes we are very much in loveEesha is not an actress, but she is related to the film industry only. I met Eesha five years back on the sets of Love Express , my debut movie. And it's been two years since we are dating. We are getting married on 1 May 2016, and both of us are really looking forward to this new phase in our lives."
Well for now, all we can say is congratulations!
Pass on your good wishes to Sahil in the comment box below.
yuvani41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wishing you a very happy coming married life. hope your this new phase in life brings a lot of happiness in your life and success touches your feet...😊❤️ bs yr or kya bolun i really admire you alot bs khush rehna humesha...all the best!!!!
Lovestruck1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
All the best wish u a happy married life
shinseen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Congratulations Sahil & Eesha & wish u both happy married life...
AYOMI thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much @Bobbi for sharing this beautiful news. 
I had been a little bit cold towards Sahil for some time now. (Though how cold I got, I couldn't help being a victim of this opposite attraction thing. So the bottom line is l have been both loving and being angry on you.)  But that coldness has started to fade away rapidly after seeing how he really appreciates his fans and how dedicated he is to them. Actually I am really amazed at his capability of balancing everything with his super busy life.  I guess I am extremely judgemental some times. I know that this confession means nothing to anyone. Just wanted to express my feelings. 
May Sahil gets to live a happy wedded life. Hope Eesha and Sahil stays happily ever after. May this life be smooth for those two. Hadn't said this in a long time. But I must say "love Sahil". Stay happy forever.  Continue being good.
Edited by AYOMI - 8 years ago
anita_m thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow! Hope they'll (continue to) have a great life together. Congrats, Sahil and Eesha. 
anita_m thumbnail
Good wishes to Sahil and Eesha. Especially to Eesha!
bfsams thumbnail
Congrats Sahil. Good wishes to both of u.