Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Carrier is imp for them so RaYa broke up on good note but seems a piece of heart left when they left each other. Now moreover their heart broke more by listening the proposal they got from their fellow colleagues.
bubbleneetu thumbnail
My dear preeto didi 😛 please update soon
Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"When I close eyes Some time I see you...
When I listen music some time I hear you...
When I walk some time I see you walk with me...
But the hardest thing is Every time I breathe.. I feel you..."

"Meow...Meow...Tera Mujhse Pahle Ka Naat Koi...Yuhi dil Nahi churata koi Jaane tu ya Jaane na"
(Scene From Movie Jaane tu Ya Jaane Na When hero runs behind herion on a airport and sings this song for her which he decided to sing only for her lover herion pet name is Meow hope you understand )

Bang Bang Thud Thad...and 
Ram falls from bed 
He jerks open his eyes Ohh God same Dream again from Movie Jaane tu ya jaane naa

Flashback
Night After Class 10th Final exam
Priya and ram watching Movie Jaane tu ya Jaane naa where Hero Runs behind herion to stop her from going to America he just realize that he loves her and she is going to America with broken heart ...he runs behind her on Airport but Security Guard caught him he finally Sings A song which he told herion that he ll sing this song only for her love and when He sings She runs to him and throw herself in his Arms Movie Finish 
Priya wipes her tears with Ram's Hanky He is laughing on her and also consoling her that this things happens in movie or Tv serial but She is crying more and at last she finally stops crying and looks at him...and says 
"i too want someone runs for me on Airport and sing song for me"
"Ohh and If he won't sing then" Ram ask curiously
"Then i ll leave him on Airport" She says and sobs  again
"ohh God you are impossible Priya" says this he snug's her in his arms try to calm her

Falshback end  (Hope you are not confused its a flashback scene Ram remembers when he falls from bed after he saw same dream that time they were not couple )

He gets up  and switches on Tv

Our Reporter just reported that Finally Spaceship
 USSP-134 landed back on Canady Spaceship Center at 6am UST  and The Spaceship Head Jai Walia and Priya sharma had done great Job. 

Ram watches this news have a sigh of relief...
Its 35 days he haven't seen or heard Her voice its slowly kills him from Inside...only work keeps him alive...he switches off Tv and Sleeps again
XXX

"So priya what you think about my proposal" Jai ask her when she is going towards her Car 

" I ll give you reply soon" She replies without looking at his eyes...and adds "have to consult with"

He cuts her off " have to consult with Ram" He says and gives a faint smile " I ll wait " and leave 

She stuns hear this She told Jai eveything about her and Ram She ddnt expect this sudden question of him Now just after 1 hour they landed back on earth...she shrugs this and sits inside the Car...

15 minute later...

The 1st thing she did when enters in her apartment switch on her Iphone and answering machine And for her shock there is no single message from Ram... Disappointedly  she thinks May be busy in his marriage but I don't even  know his marriage date He said that esha proposed and wedding ll be one month or so "Did he married when I was in space" oh god she dials his number...

One two three Rings...

"Hello" 

"Hello" 

"Hello priya are you there ??" Esha asks her 

"Ya...How do you know...I mean is this Ram kapoor's Number ???

"Yes yes he is sleeping actually he is suffering from cold and cough" She replies to priya

"Ohh And you must be Esha right " Priya try to fight with her tears ...

" Yes " And I will tell him when will he wake up

"Thank you" And priya hangs up 

Priya dials Jai Number 

"we are going to marry day after tomorrow is that okay ??" She says without give him chance to say hello

" Are you sure " He asks her

" Now I am sure" She says and hangs up...
Throws herself on bed and cry her heart out 
She wants to talk to Ram that If he stills feel something about her then  can they give a chance to this long distance relationship but she ddnt expect him to married in her absence Now there is no point to say No to Jai who is head over heel love with her and She knows him from past 6 month... 

XXX

Ring Ring Ring...

Priya wakes up hearing her mobile ringtone

She picks without see Caller...

"Hello" she says in sleepy voice

"Are you sleeping at 6 in the evening " He asks Her...

She jerks open her eyes and sit on bed hear voice watches Screen Its Ram...

"No just rest you say how are you " She asks him

" Not fine cough and cold he says and coughs again" 

"Hmmm Icecream " She asks again

" Yes" He replies slowly expecting  scolding from her

" have some medicine" is her only reply...

Shocks 1st time no scolding from her side 
Silence on both side...

Ram start again So howz your 1st journey to space did u enjoyed ??? 

"It was amazing I enjoyed and worked a lot" she replies

" I was thinking to call you in morning but then realized you ll be busy in formalities and all" He says
"yes and I called you but you were sleeping Esha told me you were sleeping" she says bit hesitation in her eyes when Esha' s name mention 

"Ohh esha ddnt tell me you called" He says bit surprised 
Ohh yes I called you to inform you about My marriage. I am going to marry in two days its all in hurry no time to print cards and all she says with so much heaviness in her voice 

Ek minute Koi Knock kar raha hai Priya (One minute Someone Knocking priya) He says and Hold mobile stands up his heart pumping like  it ll come out in second 

After a minute...He gathers all courage and says
" Hello "  Its was
She cuts him "it was Esha na" 
before he could reply She says Again " accha Sun Aaj hi aa Jaa i want you on time (Listen u come today) Ok Bye now so many works and she hangs up 
put her hands on her heart try to sooth her self that was so tough for herself here and there Ram still shocks what he heard She is going to marry in 2 days and She called him in morning to say this She ddnt scold him too over 
ice-cream he runs his hands to his hair...
"How easily she moved on" he thinks 
"Why cant  she " a voice comes from same reflection of him in the mirror 
"Why cant she move on " that reflection in mirror Says Again 
"Who are you " Ram ask him lil bit scares while asking 
" I am your soul " 
"Am i died" Ram ask
"Shut up you fool you are not died i am here to realize you that you both duffers took this decision to stay apart so now why are u feeling low if she is going to marry someone else  " reflection yells at him...
"She...She loves me " ram stammers
"She loved you and you loved her but that was past she moved on and i think you should move on too its the only way that keep me alive in you otherwise i ll die everyday just like i am dyeing from last 6 months just because of you" Reflection says and tears escape from his eyes and ram feels his cheek wet too

READ FULL HERE 

FULL PART

ic_2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update
Thanks for pm.
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved n hope ram on time pucoh jaye n raya confess their love soon
SweetEtika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Love all parts of it and specifically that they were friends from childhood and offcourse they were not able to speak clearly ;-)... but you made me confuse as I am imagining a thin RK as jai and golu RK as ram. LOL
rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update..
Will Ram be able to stop priyas marriage...
Please continue soon..
Thanks for PM😊😊
youandme272000 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one
Continue soon
Waiting to c wt hpns nxt
reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful update
Thanks for pm.
waitin for next part..pls cntnu sooon.
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update 
Raya and their egos. 
Hope everything clears between them and they unite. 
Thanks for pm.
Waiting for next part and continue soon.