Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: babur1527

I just have one gripe. If they were going to kill Chanakya, then why kill Akramak?

Give his role or no role so far maybe he wanted to quit as well. Next RG would want to quit, if he hac any sense given the dumb role he is given. Dharma should also threaten to quit. And ofcourse Sid also :-)
saucy18 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

I think it was Maddy who named Ashok as the newest Bahu in the Club.Oh yes,More atyachars ahead for Ashok and Dharma 😭

Yup ! I guess I know its gonna be a bad dream...like may be all villains will plan and will definitely throw dharma n ashok outta patliputar ...then he will become d ashoka... N until then we have to see alll attyachar BT I won't tolerate...this yaar .. Wanna kick CVS...
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kaana

Give his role or no role so far maybe he wanted to quit as well. Next RG would want to quit, if he hac any sense given the dumb role he is given. Dharma should also threaten to quit. And ofcourse Sid also :-)

Everyone: We want to quit

PH: Ok whatever good bye, Time Leap!!
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is there any way we can send all our messages to the CV's? Can we make a petition that CV's would take into consideration??? Because I dont think I will be able to handle the bullshit after Chanakya's death!! I'm sick and tired of seeing Ashoka and Dharma going through so much torture!! Dont wanna see anymore of the torture!!