TC : Manoj Joshi's journey ends on Colors' Ashoka

ramsha_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Here comes some bad news for all the fans of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat (Contiloe).

Trying to guess, what are we talking about?

Well Manoj Joshi, who is essaying the character of Chanakya (Manoj Joshi), is all set to bid adieu to the show.

What went wrong?

Well our source associated with the series shared, "Though Manoj Joshi's track was not supposed to end too early, things were not working out well between the actor and the production house. The veteran actor, from quite some time now, has been reportedly behaving in an unprofessional manner. And when things started going out of hand, both the artist and the makers decided to call off their association".

From what we have been informed, post this incident both parties came to a conclusion to end Manoj's track from the venture, with the actor moving out of the historical drama.

So, how will the track come to an end?

Here we spill the beans. The upcoming track will showcase that Chanakya, while trying to save Ashoka (Siddharth Nigam) from a conspiracy, will meet a tragic fate and will breathe his last.

Unfortunately, we could not have a word with Manoj for his version of the development. When contacted, Manoj asked us to call later as he was busy.

We also dropped a text message to Producer Abhimanyu Singh, but did not receive any revert till the time of filing the story.

We wish everything sorts out between them soon and hope the ace actor is back on small screen again.

😭 WTH ???  ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Edited by ramsha_001 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
What??!!
Very very bad news
Without MJ,CAS has no existence
babur1527 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just have one gripe. If they were going to kill Chanakya, then why kill Akramak?
ramsha_001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: babur1527

I just have one gripe. If they were going to kill Chanakya, then why kill Akramak?

and still keeping khal ðŸ¤¢ 
babur1527 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramsha_001

and still keeping khal ðŸ¤¢ 

Khal needs to live in order to betray Sushim when the time comes.
ramsha_001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: babur1527

Khal needs to live in order to betray Sushim when the time comes.

How I wish😆😆 but after seeing his concern for his pita hua rajan, I doubt he'd ever betray him😆 

musicndance2 thumbnail
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
OH NO...😭

No I won't believe this... TC has given false articles earlier...  saying that Niharika will propose Ashok Ahankara marriage... par aisa kuch nahi hua... I sincerely hope this news if false... In Sha Allah...
babur1527 thumbnail
Originally posted by: musicndance2

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO...😭

No I won't believe this... TC has given false articles earlier...  saying that Niharika will propose Ashok Ahankara marriage... par aisa kuch nahi hua... I sincerely hope this news if false... In Sha Allah...

Yeah that's why I am still calm. The show will sink really fast without Chanakya,
Senoritaamor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No no no. What is Ashok without Chanakya. He was his strength😭😭
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
 Can not be true !!! Must not be true !