Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShyNomad thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: metoyou

Excellent Nidhi! πŸ‘

A perfect last night it was; just the two of them for one last time...with their mixed emotions and feelings and of course that one thing that keeps together yet apart...LOVE.

Thanks a lot for this πŸ˜Š

Thank YOU Narges πŸ˜³

I'm so glad you liked it and now I feel much better being done with it (and everything else with this show).

Am eagerly awaiting my chance to buy front row tickets to your next production...any chance of an early release? πŸ˜ƒ 

Though I will probably leave my 3D glasses at home for this one πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜›
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShyNomad

Thank YOU Narges πŸ˜³

I'm so glad you liked it and now I feel much better being done with it (and everything else with this show).

Am eagerly awaiting my chance to buy front row tickets to your next production...any chance of an early release? πŸ˜ƒ 

Though I will probably leave my 3D glasses at home for this one πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜›

All credit goes entirely to YOU and only YOU!

Early release? Well the producers are behaving difficult but let me negotiate with them. 
Maybe a water spray or some ice cubes instead of 3D glasses? 
Edited by metoyou - 8 years ago
neiralove thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Shikha β€οΈβ€οΈ πŸ˜³

I don't know if I'm happy or sad either πŸ˜•

The way I see this going is the two of them trying the long distance thing and meeting occasionally, but eventually drifting apart. Maybe R meets a Dr. Sameer type, maybe she lets herself finally get involved because there's no longer the what if hanging over her head with N. But they can't really ever fully move on from the other, and for his part N sees her as the one that got away (twice).

I think I've been listening to Hotline Bling and The Weeknd a little too much πŸ˜†

But now I can say with this that they are out of my head finally πŸ˜Š

Back dear! πŸ˜Š

And he still knew just how to kiss her so that it left her wanting more, still greeted her parted lips with his eager tongue; the taste of him was still as pleasurable as the first time she had dared to reciprocate his audacity. 

Her body hummed in anticipation of his strong hands but instead sensed the rough texture of his tongue, soothing when compared to the nip of his teeth over the same sensitive skin.  
☺️☺️☺️

Hmmm, I can see that. The night when they both let their desires get the better of them, once they understood that the other felt the same way. Yet, there's still something between them that won't let them close, namely the fear of actually confessing and asking for too much. And so they part ways again...beautiful! ❀️

Although I would think that they would both eventually feel remorse at not being able to confess. And either one of them finally builds up the courage to ask if they can really get back together, or, more likely, they both accept that they can neither be together nor be with someone else and spend the rest of their lives with their families. But without any of that hatred that consumed them in those 18 years apart. 

Ugh Hotline Bling. So sick of that πŸ€’ I've been listening to Dr. Srimix all weekend and I was pleasantly surprised β€οΈ
ShyNomad thumbnail
Narges, forget the water spray, I have a feeling a shower might help more πŸ˜‰
I will have a chat with your producers, don't worry about them πŸ˜Š
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Narges hurry up please we have been waiting a while
metoyou thumbnail

Narges, forget the water spray, I have a feeling a shower might help more πŸ˜‰

I will have a chat with your producers, don't worry about them πŸ˜Š

Shower might be better yes  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Try to convince my producers πŸ˜Ž

@Shabz - soon, really soon
ShyNomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: neiralove

Back dear! πŸ˜Š

And he still knew just how to kiss her so that it left her wanting more, still greeted her parted lips with his eager tongue; the taste of him was still as pleasurable as the first time she had dared to reciprocate his audacity. 

Her body hummed in anticipation of his strong hands but instead sensed the rough texture of his tongue, soothing when compared to the nip of his teeth over the same sensitive skin.  
☺️☺️☺️

Hmmm, I can see that. The night when they both let their desires get the better of them, once they understood that the other felt the same way. Yet, there's still something between them that won't let them close, namely the fear of actually confessing and asking for too much. And so they part ways again...beautiful! ❀️

Although I would think that they would both eventually feel remorse at not being able to confess. And either one of them finally builds up the courage to ask if they can really get back together, or, more likely, they both accept that they can neither be together nor be with someone else and spend the rest of their lives with their families. But without any of that hatred that consumed them in those 18 years apart. 

Ugh Hotline Bling. So sick of that πŸ€’ I've been listening to Dr. Srimix all weekend and I was pleasantly surprised β€οΈ

πŸ€—
Thanks for coming back β€οΈ

I think if one of them had to give up everything to be with the other, with their maturity level (read: 5 yr olds) it would probably come back to damage their relationship. After all they've spent most of their lives apart rather than together.

But I hope you're right and they put away their egos (IMO N is more guilty of this) for once. 

Thank you so much for your feedback as always Shikha πŸ˜³...and now I will go google this Dr. you speak of (though I am not giving up on Dr. Sameer πŸ˜›)
ShyNomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: metoyou

Shower might be better yes  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Try to convince my producers πŸ˜Ž

@Shabz - soon, really soon

I have good news! 

They said Monday would be fine πŸ₯³
metoyou thumbnail