Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tri... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
😲 ...  ... 🤓 ...  ...  ...  ... 🤗 <= Here you have almost all the expressions I made while reading this part (but not necessary in that order 😆)
I don't know where to start 😳  Maybe by the beginning 😆

First of all ... Thank you so much for this wonderful story 🤗  It was really fabulous 👏 So much suspense, mysteries and emotions till the end

Aaliya is still alive 😃 I'm so happy that Abhi didn't really lost his last family's member, what a surprise Bulbul and Aaliya are BF 😊

I knew it !!! I knew it !!!! That woman was Pragya 🥳   and she is a police officer ...

Thank you very much for this long "epilogue". I always want to know what happened to the different characters after "The End" of a story (it's all because of my curious side 😉)

In all this story you expressed Abhi's feelings so well that my heart was beating with the rhythm of the story 😳  And I was so worried for Abhi ... to know what will happened to him 😕

Okay okay  I could speak about it for a long time like that, So I stop here before becoming boring 😳

But Thank you so much for this awesome gift, you did a wonderful job babe 👏  You must be proud of it (I'm very proud of you Chotti 🤗 ❤️)
Edited by Tri... - 8 years ago
BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tri...

😲 ...  ... 🤓 ...  ...  ...  ... 🤗 <= Here you have almost all the expressions I made while reading this part (but not necessary in that order 😆)

I don't know where to start 😳  Maybe by the beginning 😆

First of all ... Thank you so much for this wonderful story 🤗  It was really fabulous 👏 So much suspense, mysteries and emotions till the end

Aaliya is still alive 😃 I'm so happy that Abhi didn't really lost his last family's member, what a surprise Bulbul and Aaliya are BF 😊

I knew it !!! I knew it !!!! That woman was Pragya 🥳   and she is a police officer ...

Thank you very much for this long "epilogue". I always want to know what happened to the different characters after "The End" of a story (it's all because of my curious side 😉)

In all this story you expressed Abhi's feelings so well that my heart was beating with the rhythm of the story 😳  And I was so worried for Abhi ... to know what will happened to him 😕

Okay okay  I could speak about it for a long time like that, So I stop here before becoming boring 😳

But Thank you so much for this awesome gift, you did a wonderful job babe 👏  You must be proud of it (I'm very proud of you Chotti 🤗 ❤️)

Hey Badi!!
Haha.. You actually had so many expressions? Wow! That would've made a fun watch!

Hey! No need to thank me babe! I'm glad you liked it.. And I'm glad i could finish it

Haha.. Yeah.. I was confused about Aaliya.. But I really didn't have the ehart to kill her.. I really like the woman, you see..

Yay! You guessed it perfectly! 

Haha.. I'm just like that too.. I meed ro know what happened to the characters.. So glad you like it,,

Aww., thats so sweet.. Thank you babe! You're a sweetheart!
Anything you ramble won't be considered boring.. I'll read it all with full enthusiasm! I promise..

Yay! Thanks badi! I'm happy i made you proud!

And mission Accomplished! You like it and that's all that matters 😃
Love you loads..
Priya
NasreenAyesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice chapter and nice story.
Readed all in one go.
Loved the starting as well as end.
Superb story
hutanbandar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey girl!! Love it. Love your Aaliyah. Love your Pragya more. And Abhi, just Abhi. Keep writing girl👏