Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lethasanthosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow Double update. Will comment later. Like the way Vicky distracting Maan & the way he is bossing over him. Maan & Geet both are missing each other too much . Hoping in next part they will meet & maan is able to over his guilty feel and we will get lots of maaneet moments. Edited by lethasanthosh - 8 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nice updates...

Maan is still unaware abt geet's feelings and wat she want.. and this distance is only increasing between them now
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing updates akka..
Maan missing Geet like hell by remembering their moments that they have spent in their apartment..
Vicky is such a sweet brother trying to make Maan smile and suceeded too..
Geet understands Maan's hesitation..
Geet is too missing Maan but she never expresses her emotions..
She left to her home without talking to Maan which she heartily wanted to do..
bhakbhartifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeh.. you updated.. two updates.. wow :)

loved both of them.. Maan is now accepting what has happened. He still doesn't know how to express himself.
Poor Geet cannot say anything. I really hope she doesn't get depressed. I think its important for them to be together so they can speak with each other. even with that its going to take time for them to recover..

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome updates .
maan missing geet but still he is in his guilt . vicky tried to divert his mind cos he know maan is sad . maan told everything to surya & he gave him good advice . bharti is too funny .
geet is missing maan . at last phone got out from coma & SD called maan . maan talked with geet but formally which pained geet , she was missing his lovey dovey talk . geet 's parents came there to take her away with them . SD gave permission but geet's heart is crying . nobody was there to share her pain .
formal behavior of maan kahi geet ke liye harmful na ho jaye .
precap is interesting
waiting for next
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesome update
loved it
vicky is understanding
hope maan come soon and take geet back...
Sunandha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Is parcel is cellphone...
I feel very bad for both of them...
suni_104 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its diffcult for both of them
Maaneet missing each other
Vicky so sweet of him
Barthi flirting with maan
Geet in mayak
Awesome update
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Part - 53

Wow lovely missing emotional update..te way my maan back to chennai and feeling his geet in each and every things and his pain was lovely emotional..te way Vicky trying to ease my maan and his bossing nature making my maan to cum out of his  pain was lovely..te way my maan sharing his pain with surya and as friend he console him was lovely..Te way my maan thought atleast to ask adi abt geet but to his luck adi to send te gifts thru his relatives..Te way my maan missing his geet and cant even call to her.. opps not again bharthi try to control baby..i love te update dii

Edited by Desigirls12 - 8 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant
loved it