poongu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Both prince and Rochelle to celebrate their birthday on 24th November I guess
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

#BB9 Kishwer Merchant is a certified B***- Priya Malik

Priya Malik, the new wild card entrant vents out...

Monday, November 23, 2015 | 3:12:34 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 1 Comments | Copyright: India-forums.com/tellybuzz

Priya Malik, the new wild card entrant of the Bigg Boss season, is all set to stir up the house. Tellybuzz got in touch with her to know her plans and strategy before she entered the house.

What will be your strategy before entering the house?

Its been a blessing for me, that I have seen 360 degree of the show as an audience. I  have viewed each one of them, I am very sorted with what I am gonna do. I already know all the things, so accordingly I will play. My main target will be Kishwer as she is trying to bully everyone in the house. Someone has to show her the right place and  I am gonna do that. Also, I will talk to prince and try to detach him from them, because he is in the wrong hands.

How is the feeling entering the house?

I am completely high and super excited to go in the house. I have only slept for 2 hours, as I landed Mumbai yesterday. But am all set to rock the show.

You been part of 'Big Brother' as well. What do you think is the difference between both the show?

Big Brother and Bigg Boss are pretty much the same shows, its like Hollywood and Bollywood movies. However, Indian adaptation 'Bigg Boss' is the baap of 'Big Brother' as here celebrities are involved with a lot of more drama and also has a huge audience following.

Strongest contender in the Bigg Boss house?

I wish I could say one name, but  honestly no one. No one is playing the game well. I can say 'Andho mein Kana Raja' saying, suits the show. Mandana is giving content but that too in a negative way, I like Rochelle. She is nice. Kishwer is a certified B***! I like Keith he is very diplomatic.

What feedback do you intend to give the inmates, in order to trigger them?

I don't know as I have seen everything, I will be selective while giving out the information. However, I am definitely gonna tell Mandana that whatever she is doing, is giving out negative publicity. Whoever has gone inside the house, has told her that she is doing good, but I will tell her that it is coming out negative and also that her behavior is sometimes very inhuman.

Reason to choose Bigg Boss?

I would be lying if I say that I wanna experience the show. Bigg Boss for me is the biggest launch pad to start my career, it's a great way to reach audience. I am doing it to for my career.

How are you planning to impress the host of the show Salman Khan?

He is a heartthrob, I have a huge crush on him. I am all flat over him. If I had a choice to choose someone for an extra marital affair it would be him for sure.

- Ranjini Nair 

Hifah thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4517859 plz like prince post
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4515376 vote for prince here too
Edited by fawadbae - 8 years ago
poongu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fawadbae

#BB9 Kishwer Merchant is a certified B***- Priya Malik

Priya Malik, the new wild card entrant vents out...

Monday, November 23, 2015 | 3:12:34 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 1 Comments | Copyright: India-forums.com/tellybuzz

Priya Malik, the new wild card entrant of the Bigg Boss season, is all set to stir up the house. Tellybuzz got in touch with her to know her plans and strategy before she entered the house.

What will be your strategy before entering the house?

Its been a blessing for me, that I have seen 360 degree of the show as an audience. I  have viewed each one of them, I am very sorted with what I am gonna do. I already know all the things, so accordingly I will play. My main target will be Kishwer as she is trying to bully everyone in the house. Someone has to show her the right place and  I am gonna do that. Also, I will talk to prince and try to detach him from them, because he is in the wrong hands.

Kishwer - me kisko bully karti hu 
Priya - almost everyone aap Suyyash d Prince sabko bully kar rahe ho 1st week se 
Source - https://mobile.twitter.com/TheKhabari/status/668713645556244480

I really can't understand what's her stand?? Is she with prince or against him?!!

mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: poongu92

Priya - almost everyone aap Suyyash d Prince sabko bully kar rahe ho 1st week se 
Source - https://mobile.twitter.com/TheKhabari/status/668713645556244480

I really can't understand what's her stand?? Is she with prince or against him?!!

dnt undrstnd y thr is a nd to hlp pri...cant tak his own dcisions...poor guy n lol only ksp bully baki log holy ppl
Hifah thumbnail

Originally posted by: poongu92

Source -<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Palatino, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">https://mobile.twitter.com/TheKhabari/status/668713645556244480</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Palatino, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">
</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Palatino, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">I really can't understand what's her stand?? Is she with prince or against him?!!</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Palatino, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">
</font>

Priya is saying kishwer bullying suyyaash and prince.
I feel she's after kishwer
-.Kangan.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think Priya will tell Prince that he should stay away from Kish n Su as they will and have left him alone to support each other and he needs to understand that (which he has) but also stick to this decision. 
Cos this Priya is after Kish and if Pri is with Kish then he will start talking for her n be against Priya. Make enemies for no reason! He should stop that πŸ˜‰
Hifah thumbnail

Originally posted by: -.Kangan.-

I think Priya will tell Prince that he should stay away from Kish n Su as they will and have left him alone to support each other and he needs to understand that (which he has) but also stick to this decision.

Cos this Priya is after Kish and if Pri is with Kish then he will start talking for her n be against Priya. Make enemies for no reason! He should stop thatπŸ˜‰

I hope prince listen finally.
I think he realized after two tasks with sukish.priya and kishwer I can see some sizzling fights.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Rimi,diggy,Rishabh,Mandana and Rochelle are NOMINATED this week
Crazy-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hi,hey and hello people.
i love pri and i would like to join his AT...so can i?😳