Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

And God's sister !.. 😆.. though i am intrigued by the whole thing , i cant deny that the idea is - 🤪 .. i wonder if God has a father and a mother too given how God is supposed to be the father/parent for all beings .. 😆.. hmm .. i guess introducing Amara as God's daughter would have made her less threatening since God already has children ( archangels included ) , so they went for the sibling status .. 😆 .. 
hmm actually when they said this i thot maybe its true in real😆like all the archangel..apocalypse and purgatory..demon.mark of cain ke myths ahi christains me to ho sakta ahi ye bhi ho but google pe kuch mila nahi🤣besides making her gods sis means she is hell lot powerful...in the god equivalent😕

Does it diminish the curiosity/excitement over the much awaited God's appearance in the series ?..🤔.. i mean,  come on God ! where the hell are you ? !  even your sister is here ! ...😆.. i think i ll leave it to Amara to bring him out of the hiding .. 😆 .. i still do think that God might at least show us a glimpse of himself if nothing more in this season , i felt the same when i saw the season promo and now with Amara & Sam's constant praying , i think they are laying the groundwork for God's arrival .. 

hmm maybe but for many spnians god has actually already made appearance during the apocalypse time as carver edlund😆the writer of spn books...the prophet
And where the hell is death ?!.. 😕.. they did give us brief glimpse of chaos with the reapers but still no proper explanation as to what is happening with dead people in the absence of death , how can they even die when there is no death to begin with ?.. 😕 .. 

basicaly death here suggest they r gonna die physically and their soul lene koi nahi ayega so soul is most prominently in the VEIL😆i only got this much ...if its ryt no idea😆i havem more shocks to deal with noe so DEATH OF DEATH is in bottom shocks list🤣
You know what would be smashing - is if God & death make an entry together .. i know death coming back after death sounds cliched but its worth it for the rockstar's appearance in the show , though i hope the makers come up with something nice to show the changed dynamics between the Winchesters and Death - he did not appreciate being stood up by Sam , imagine the extent of offence he would have taken to what Dean did to him ! .. 😳 .. 😆 ..

death back from the Dead will be huge shock firstly...but is baar death aya to bolega ki bakio ko chodo pehle winchesters ko udao...send them in space 🤣
i cant jhelofy another 10 yaers of thier presence🤣
jokes apart.death will be pissed😆
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kit_Kat

wese new epi air nahi hua na?coz i cudnt find torrents for it today😆

Same pinch .. 😆 .. 

P.S. Your posts are too funny 😆 & to-the-point ! .. ⭐️

Another same  pinch .. 😆..

Same happened with me and it served as reminder of how Spn takes liberty to play with any and every religion , so no point in freaking out over seeing something extremely shocking/offensive with respect to religious sentiments a.k.a "Hammer of Gods" .. 😆.. 

HaymurS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

Same pinch ..😆..

P.S. Your posts are too funny 😆& to-the-point ! ..⭐️

Hahah i try my best
But kai baar khamkha bhavnao me beh jati hu 😆
HaymurS thumbnail
@quixotic
Hammer of gods wasnt sumthing that i hated but didnt liked it much either
Though i will accept it will quite offensive in religion part for many indian fans...
I dont hate that they used indian gods i juat didnt like the part where so many gods cudnt even stand a battle against luci...
I think thats the part where the epi went down..
It was an okish thing
Sumthing missing from that epi

Originally posted by: Kit_Kat

@quixotic
Hammer of gods wasnt sumthing that i hated but didnt liked it much either
Though i will accept it will quite offensive in religion part for many indian fans...
I dont hate that they used indian gods i juat didnt like the part where so many gods cudnt even stand a battle against luci...
I think thats the part where the epi went down..
It was an okish thing
Sumthing missing from that epi

Ditto !  ..and as a Hindu , i ll add Ganesha's fate too , i dont think it gets offensive beyond that , oh wait  Kali & Gabrial/some other god ..

Like i said before its their take on every religion including Christianity , so best not to think about all that .. 😆

===========================

No episode this week ?.. 😕
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the only thig I like about the episode was that it reminded me of how Sammy was scared of Clowns. His expressions in the lift when he was with clown were 🤣
HaymurS thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

the only thig I like about the episode was that it reminded me of how Sammy was scared of Clowns. His expressions in the lift when he was with clown were🤣

that was highlight of the epis...
HaymurS thumbnail
@quixotic-yep i mean how can they cudnt all beat luci?? But then i guess spn ppl do make jokes on all releigion including them so it was fine...lol
The whole God thing in this show is offensive if ppl look it through religion but m not too much religion extremist so its fine..
Infact the Gandhi epi and this epi wasnt shown on axn
Edited by Kit_Kat - 8 years ago